If this had beeen you what would happen?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by somerandombats, May 5, 2014.

1. somerandombats New Player

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/05/03/peel-police-bust-huge-mansion-party-in-brampton/
    Heres the important part.

2,000 guests at Brampton ‘mansion party’ raided by police

05/03/2014 12:06 AMToronto Staff

An army of Peel police officers descended on an out-of-control party at a house under renovation in Brampton on Friday night.
    Police said they were called about the gathering on Stanley Carberry Drive, near Goreway Drive and Mayfield Road, just before 10 p.m.
    When they arrived to find about 2,000 guests, they realized they needed backup. About 60 units responded, including canine, tactical, forensics and road safety.
    “We’ve pulled units from virtually every unit in the region to go up and assist with this,” said Const. Lily Fitzpatrick at the time.
    Several people were arrested for public intoxication and assaulting police officers.
    No one was hurt, but police estimate about $70,000 worth of damage was done to the house.

Insurance will refuse to pay it and the parents will be looking at out of pocket expenses. What would happen to you if you were the kid?
    • Like x 1
  2. danielqpk New Player

*starts filling out job applications*
  3. somerandombats New Player

i am betting military school as far north as my parents could find one. They know i hate the snow.
  4. danielqpk New Player

Ironically...
    Mr. Freeze profile pic & Ice Tank.
    • Like x 4
  5. somerandombats New Player

... i didn't like the idea of burning sensations and sand gets everywhere so now i cant feel my digits
    • Like x 5
  6. Stardazer Committed Player

Lol. This happened 15 minutes drive away from my house. That kid and the people that attended are all idiots. That's all I got to say.
    • Like x 4
  7. somerandombats New Player

Odd but yor sig is close to the reaction my parents would have had.
    • Like x 1
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I think we know who called the cops :rolleyes:
    • Like x 5
  9. Stardazer Committed Player

LOL. My parents would murder me. I personally find it so stupid that you would openly invite random people into your house to party, and judging by the pictures, there is literally a person on every square feet. Not only is it reckless, it is also highly dangerous for everyone. What if the staircase railing had broken or whatever, those parents and the construction company would be looking at multiple lawsuits. Maybe I'm just being biased because I hate these high school parties, I would much rather enjoy a nice hang out with close friends. Though I'm surprised no one got murdered. Bramptonians tend to get pretty rough at drinking parties.

LOL! *sweats nervously* What? Me? Call cops? Nooo...
    • Like x 1
  10. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Lightweights...

This occurred on a Tuesday...a TUESDAY!!!!
    • Like x 1
  11. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Lock the doors with chains and burn down the mansion.

[IMG]
    It's a twitter trap, suckas! Burn!;)
    • Like x 1