If they dont come in 2022 I split

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I guess they better get working on it if they're going to have it ready in 14 days. Should be doable as long as they don't eat or sleep and hire 15 new people to avoid losing your subscription. ;)
    • Like x 3
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I added the punctuation missing to the best of my ability. I tried to bring your vision to life.
    • Like x 3
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Since your pre-emptivly announcing your retirement then,
    I will pre-emptivly wish you all the best in your next game of choice
    :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

-.- ..............https://www.cbr.com/dc-universe-online-graphics-upgrade-2023/
  5. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

You can only evolve as much as the game does ;)
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I don't believe you. I know you don't care whether I believe you or not...but I thought i'd at least give you a heads up that I don't believe you'll be going anywhere.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Didn't you quit?
    • Like x 2
  8. Kuno Loyal Player

The OP has a point, but people here likes to be sacastic.

When we got new powers regularly, years ago people wanted new skins, more hairstyles more customization.
    Now we dont get new powers, our existing powersets NEVER got expanded, iconic powers NEVER got expanded, same goes for weapons or weapon combos. "Animations are very time consuming blablabla" I don't care, this is an action mmo superhero videogame, they usually get extended, get new powers and yes, new animations, get over it.

Personally I'm tired of DChroma Universe Online Material edition. I want new and fun powers, new iconic powers regularly out and have fun playing with them.
    What amaze me the most is that NPCs got hundred of iconic powers and habilities with animations and VFX already there. So what is the excuse?
    • Like x 2
  9. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Dude LMAO

(Somebody Include Michael Jordan Laughing Gif)
    • Like x 1
  10. Trykz Dedicated Player

Well, you do know this game isn’t just on pc yea?
    It’s played on multiple console and is limited by what those consoles are capable of.
    You do know the reason players were dc’ing from Giganta was due to console limitations?
    You have to remember this game has In your words “hundred s of iconic powers and abilities and animations” on top of our 15 powers,
    And it is played in Nintendo switch lol.
    I get where you’re coming from, honestly. But you are being unrealistic with your expectations.
    Will we ever get a new power? Maybe.
    Will we ever get a new power regularly again like 10 years ago when the game was NEW?
    Not gonna happen.
    As for skins and everything else check the thread, oceans is constantly dropping hints on what’s to come, and skins and hairstyles are always topping the list.
  11. Kuno Loyal Player

My expectations are so low I'm not even playing anymore.
    You know why? Because I stopped having fun with the same 3 button rotations. Because the gameplay is not fun or engagging anymore.
    I think they should realize more chromas are not going to make people play. Maybe the devs don't even care about people playing as long as they buy stuff.
  12. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

yeah, as far as mmos go, this is pac-man. Just like that New World is doing. super repetitive for slow gains.

Shirley, pay for (useless outside of the platform) in-game currency to advance more quickly.

I'm beginning to taste the here's why you will quit playing mmo games.
  13. Trykz Dedicated Player

You don’t play but you still come to the forums to announce your displeasure?
    The devs tend to care more about feedback that comes from players who actually play the game.
    If you’re only using a three button rotation you’re doing it all wrong.
    As for gameplay not being engaging, chromas, mats, and the general direction of cosmetics, those are all valid personal opinions.
    • Like x 2
  14. Wallachia Devoted Player

I think it's very cute to invent random assumptions out of your *** just to desperately validate your pseudo-argument.

1. If you KNOW something is hard and yet you say "I don't care", disconsidering how stupid your answer is, you are simply yelling "I WANT YOU TO OBEY ME BECAUSE MOMMY SAID I AM SPECIAL". Even more when this comes from someone who stopped playing.

2. List of Action MMO superhero videogames so far:
    1. City of Heroes
    2. Champions Online
    3. DC Universe Online
    4. Other Marvel MMOs that got closed.

Now, let's see:

1. City of Heroes didn't get any extensions aside of City of Villains. There WAS a spiritual successor that got cancelled.
    2. Champions Online wasn't extended either. They got a new power but it was just acollection of recycled animations.

So, yeah, you are pulling fanfictions out of your *** to ignore what you didn't like reading. Ergo, you are just here to cry.

I like people like you. They come with dumb statements then get angry when confronted. Look at you all passive-aggressive on Trykz because they didn't ignore the problems just to cater to your special little whiny self.
  15. Wallachia Devoted Player

He just wants to whine. Anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows that devs won't consider opinion of people who don't play the game, so he will come here and complain so he can complain that his previous complaints weren't listened to.
    • Like x 1