If so many players hate the census apps...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RSL, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Couldn't have said it better myself :)

It will blow over after a while don't worry
  2. DR254 Well-Known Player

Exactly... This is my first MMO and really am puzzled on how to get more SP, but things like that aren't taken into account. Posting my info even just for helpful hints I believe would backfire.
  3. FESTER665 Devoted Player

There's not much to it. Feats turn into skill points.

Completing a one star feat is 10 points, two stars is 25 points and three stars is 50 points.

Each 100 feat points turns into one skill point.

Check out your feat tab to see what you need to do....
  4. Petralka Well-Known Player

The same thing I say to previous person I will said it to you "Cut out the ridiculous statement of everyone complaining for the same reason about this app" The problem in here is that a few you think that everyone has the same reason to hate the app when is obviously not.
    • Like x 2
  5. DR254 Well-Known Player

Thank You!!!!
    • Like x 2
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were trying to contribute constructively to the conversation. Thank you for providing another example of childish behavior. :)
    • Like x 3
  7. FESTER665 Devoted Player

That's why I mentioned if you gave your name we could look at the feats tab.....

Renown is a piece of cake now since you can buy it with MoT. If you have money in the marketplace you can buy a renown booster which will give you more renown per faction token, get that, and then buy a bunch of renown tokens with MoT. Piece of cake.

Also, changing things for merit adds up in a hurry...

Also, lots of crazy easy things like visiting all the areas in Gotham or Metropolis, races, etc...
    • Like x 1
  8. RapidRay Committed Player

I think at the end of the day, most players who don't like the app because it is intrusive.
    In my case, I couldn't care less either way, but I do side with those who were not informed of the app's creation. Not everyone in game reads this forum thus making them unaware that all that info is now open to public scrutiny.

Let's face it...you don't know who's inspecting you. Everyone can, without restriction, for whatever purposes they justify. That some people find that disconcerting is no surprise at all.
    • Like x 1
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I like the app :).
  10. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Deleted.
    • Like x 1
  11. Enzan Committed Player

Let's move on with this App junk. Everything you say now will not matter, as a thread was made with supporting arguments for their side(For or Against).

Just do what everyone else is doing; vote with your wallet. If you want this app to stay, give them money. If you want an Opt Out, or the app to go away, stop cold turkey; play the game, but don't spend anything on it.

At this stage of DCUO's life, one person does make a difference.

FYI: Sore and Byte are not to blame. They only made data easily readable.
  12. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

How about everyone stops worrying about if people could see your stats and stuff..who really cares lol.

To bad the real issues in the game didnt get this much attention.
  13. Radiohead New Player

Is that all you got left? Insults... LMAO GG :D
  14. Ice Lantern New Player

Because some players don't want to be stuck playing with players like themselves. They know how horrible a lot of those raids will go. They want to be in raids with people who have more than 80 SP and good gear.
    • Like x 1
  15. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

If you'd care to point out how your previous post was part of the discussion and not you being insulting toward me, I'd be happy to carry on a mature discussion with you.
    • Like x 1
  16. ermike Committed Player

This. All u hear about is how sp and cr dont matter.. its a persons skills. Yet, lowbies wanna group with the big dogs. Dont wanna build up ur sps? Fine.. make a group with like-minded people.
    • Like x 1
  17. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

This is funny... Prior to the census app... The person creating the group was usually the weakest player.. However he/she took all the high sp and cr players that shouted into the group... The main reason these weak players are angry is becuz they were hiding their weakness.... Now they want to play with strong players and yet not put the effort themselves to be stronger... They want to be carried...
    • Like x 3