IDK why they title legends with pvp like folks don't do arenas but here's an small idea

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by DontCare97, Feb 28, 2021.

1. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

Can we get a pvp currency change not as in new currency type but as in if i win i get 800valor and if i lose i get 400 if i see a small update change like that i'll enjoy the grind for pvp content because i really want to get the deadshot style helm and back style if that change happend i'll appreciate it thanks.
  2. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Legends is pvp. It’s actually the highest form of skill in pvp since it’s unchanged. Legends>What ever garbage Arenas is now.
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So go run 2 runs vs 1 to get that same loot. With 'loss farming' being a thing anyway, anyone can get the purchase feats....eventually. Now if you want to talk things tied to 'wins' you might have a point as several things are broken in PVP + hacking exists that makes 'wins' hard if not impossible in some runs.
  4. Realist617 Active Player

D
    Daybreak Developers, PLEASE make this change happen! As a player who has 4 main characters I have earned 101 on one character, 98 on another, 97 on another, and am dreading to even start on the 4th, the means by which PvP gear is earned needs to be adjusted. Either a significant increase in marks earned, cross progression between characters for gear level achieved, or even better for you... sell the gear in the marketplace. I have spent over $100,000 dollars in the marketplace in the last year, let my voice be heard. If you address this problem I will personally write Daybreak Games a check for $5,000. That should cover the cost of the labor required to have a team make the adjustment. Stop using the revenue excuse as a way of not listening to your community. I am independently wealthy as well as in love with this game. There ZERO limit to the amount of money I will spend to see our Q.O.L. demands met in this game. Inbox me if you are interested in setting up a contract, please.
    • Like x 1
  5. Lara Committed Player

Daybreak aint gonna change anything in PvP anymore, wait and hope that EG7 will touch PvP and make it playable again.
    • Like x 2
  6. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

Someone with common sense