Idiots in the game CHAP MY HIDE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JustSome_Chick, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustSome_Chick New Player

I should be used to it. I should get over it. But sometimes people in chat really piss me off. Argumentative little crack monkeys. Don't know their heads from their heiney holes.

Oh and just so all of you know, apparently this forum is not "official" and everyone here is a lying sack of dung and the game is running perfectly and nothing in the game has changed at all so everyone should ****. (Apparently anything we say here as far as reported bugs that more than one player experience is false - none of us are experiencing what we are - so we should all go cry on our tampons or something. paraphrasing.)

This is according to the jackals in villain chat in the hall of doom at any rate. *SMDH*

GOodnight all. I can't take the stupidity any more today.
    • Like x 3
  2. Dolfo Dedicated Player

So amusing but also so true.:p
    • Like x 1
  3. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

I have people bad mouthing me in villain chat all the time, I ignore it, knowing I've helped so many people, they reay don't know what they're talking about. Just brush it off, it's not personal.

But what REALLY grinds my gears is the lack of rainbow unicorn powers :mad:
    • Like x 3
  4. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

Need a hug? :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

I do <3
    Luckily, I did get my hug of the day.
    Just for everyone out there, less than one hug from your preferred gender is unhealthy :(
    • Like x 3
  6. Dolfo Dedicated Player

LoL I get bad mouthed all the time but at times I do respond back inappropriately.:p
    • Like x 1
  7. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

I correct the person, and try to be as polite as possible.
    Why do you get bad mouthed? >.> no offense but I have no idea who you are
    • Like x 1
  8. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

So now what was this I've heard about how mature and grown up the villain side is.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Vigilante Committed Player

While I agree that many players in chat behave quite childishly and poorly, you calling players crack monkeys makes you seem as childish as they are in my estimation and sort of makes you seem a bit bigoted imo.
  10. Dolfo Dedicated Player

In comparison to the hero side we have much less drama/children at least on the usps3 the drama we have is just friendly banter.:p
  11. Dene Devoted Player

Villian side has fewer % of "rotten" apples but they are way more spiteful rude etc - but but but thats just my experience
    • Like x 1
  12. Zuse Loyal Player

I always try to make the game a better place

I always do that as a super speed gorilla with cake or pumpkin running in circles
    • Like x 1
  13. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Please keep posts constructive on these forums. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.