Ideas to make the artifacts better

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by majosea, Apr 14, 2018.

1. majosea Dedicated Player

1 . give a mission where the seal of preservation can be earned
    and make it account bound , not bound to one toon

2 . place seal of preservation in the quarks in vendor
    again account bound

3 . increase the slots from 2 to 4 slots for artifacts
    if players have all 4 artifacts for a certain role your toon get a bonus stat for that role

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    please list your ideas below to help the artifact system
    • Like x 7
  2. Dene Devoted Player

Great ideas!!!
    • Like x 3
  3. majosea Dedicated Player

bumping up this thread
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I just would like more bonus XP weekends so I can build mine up faster... especially since the amount of Nth metal you invested in getting it to Level 100 and the amount to go from Level 100 to Level 120 are the same... meaning if the amount necessary to get to Level 100 is N, then the amount to get to 120 is 2N.
    • Like x 3
  5. Mazahs Loyal Player

6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Having more slots for them I can see that coming in due time and I think bonus weekends for Nth metal would sweet to.
    • Like x 1
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

What I like about your suggestion: 4 artifacts could be a fun way to get stats for mains and alts by just playing the game, not worrying about endless past feats you have to unlock for tons of cash on alts (if feats were free for alts, no problem at all). Being able to earn seals of preservation once a week or would tame the increasingly p2w nature of the things.

What the devs would probably do with it: give us 4 artifacts, up the price of seals of preservation and make the 140 breakthrough rate 20%.

Other potential problems: Someone new would have to grind a lot (100-120 feels like a grueling eternity even once, let alone 4 times) to get important stats. Whether this would be a big deal or not depends on content design (2% power or 2% might x4 is a pretty big difference).
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

But...why?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player