Ideas on adding rewards to "old" content (just like new Zeus' Lightning Bolt)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jolaksi, Nov 6, 2021.

1. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Title says it all but one thing to remember and I think devs are aiming for that too; rewards should be related to episode / content that drops them.

Old examples:
    • Blackest Day: Corrupted Remains (grants "Corrupted" title and a N/A feat but this feat is not listed on feat page. Feat pops once the item consumed)
    Retroactively old style rewards can have their own feats such as:
    • Blackest Night: Death's Vest
    • Fellowship of the Arcane: Mark of Cain Accessory
    What is your reward ideas?
  2. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

Asking for more of this is a double-edged sword tbh. The point of adding things to old content Should be so that long time players help new players advance. But look at the Bolt already. A few days released and theres mostly "farm groups" who only accept above-CR players. Greed wins again.

Going forward, if its even possible to implement, i'd only agree to an idea like this if the group was made up with a few At-CR players. Perhaps the items only drop if we queue into a specialized version of Omnibus.
  3. jolaksi Well-Known Player

I see your point but look at these additions like cherry on top; you run a content you get your marks, gear, and top of that style items and feats attached to them. Ofcourse it will take time to be normalized.

It was same with upgraded pets: They were going for 600-800m once they released and we are just 2+ months into it and they are greatly reduced in price and people are just casually getting those pets right now.