Ideas for new Powers?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xVide0gam3r123x, May 29, 2014.

1. theoverlord85 New Player

Cyborg would be good to model it after or steel.
  2. Captain Wonder Active Player

I still think you should be able to make any power a healier ,tank ,or troller just make the team based stuff were u need 1 of each type to do mission the rest can be random. That would push powers so much farther and thoughs who are only 1 type a player would eventualy come around. I think having the way it is kinda pigeon holes everyone. I mean realy who doesn't want a gadget tank or healer, I mean really does firestar look like a tank. Just think if we choose power then if we wanted healer, tank, orcontroller and each power had all 3 with differant power sets then it would be awesome. Plus then people could have more options ten power sets would really be 30 cause of option to make them healer, tank , controler.
  3. NoraX New Player

Astral and smoke ^_^
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

why?-your're-red-lantern-aren't-you?!
  5. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

if-ghost-powers-happen-i-request-they-give-an-ablility-to-phase-through-enimeies-and-should-be-a-controller-power
    • Like x 2
  6. ZionThePowerful Level 30

I love your signiture gif, its priceless!
  7. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I'd like to see a power that just buffs other toons like a doomsayer or wht ever
  8. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Orrrr..... Power mastery ........ It's like weapon mastery but with powers :eek:
  9. Scwizards6916 New Player

A new power they should add is a power like scarecrow and the sub powers to that are manipulation and terror.
  10. Requake Dedicated Player

Munitions
  11. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

12. Scwizards6916 New Player

I have been thinking about this power like scarecrow. It should be named terror and the sub powers should be manipulation and nightmare. It should be a controller role also.
    • Like x 1
  13. grave invitation New Player

I think we should introduce a true beast power. Werewolf would be my choice. Good for tank and a berserker of a dps! The power would be nature. the sub powers would be berserker and lunacy
  14. LunaBelle New Player

Water power, since it's obviously one of the four elements. But water and ice should go together since they are basically the same thing. I think it would be really neat if earth power people could travel by flying on a floating rock, or earth bend to there destinations lol (yes im stealing something from avatar here)... I think maybe some kind of paranormal power should be added (talking with spirits, spirits aiding you) <--even though that could probably be put into the Mental powers section.

Hmm is anyone OK with how plant and animals powers are combined in the Nature's power category? In a way, I kind of want to see both of those separate, I don't know why. Players should be able to recharge and rejuvenate based on there respective powers (example with water people could be near water, mental could meditate, plants could be in nature and talk with plants, etc.)

And this may sound lame, but maybe have a 'no super powers' option for those who think they are overrated, and instead of power over lightening or whatever, those people could choose between super strength, super speed, or super smarts lol and they could pick gadgets as weapons to help them move around and teleport all over the place really fast.

And I would love to see more pets/guardians/whatever available to help people fight, heal people and shield them...sometimes I just hate being alone while on quests or stuck dealing with like 20 enemies at once all by myself :/
  15. NerdGeist Well-Known Player

Here's a thing I came up with some time ago... based mostly on the necromantic powers from Faust, and also based on the idea from yellow/green lantern; a Magic Power with a slight difference between Heroes and Villains.

Wizardry
    Role: Control.

Heroes Tiers: Thaumaturgy and Alchemy

Villains Tiers: Thaumaturgy and Necromancy

For both sides, Thaumaturgy revolves around the powers that improve Power generation, and some crowd-control.

Alchemy (heroes) has some protective buffs and some minor healing buffs as well. It also has some stuff such as Golems and Mandragoras as pets.

Necromancy (villains) has some powers wich recover power or health based on damage dealt. Somewhat like the mechanics on Celestial... it also would have some zombies and ghosts as pets.

Thoughts? Love/Hate?
  16. Requake Dedicated Player

Maybe you should try mental
    • Like x 1
  17. GuyverVII Well-Known Player

18. Scwizards6916 New Player

Mental is cool and all have a character but not like scarecrows power of hallucinations.
  19. Bullenstein01 Well-Known Player

What about gravity suit or tornado dps and whip for weapon
  20. PhantomFox New Player

I think a stretching-based tank power would be a fantastic idea (tee hee). There's plenty of precedent in comics already, and I have a Plastic Man alt that would immediately be purchasing a power type respec token.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]