Ideas for new Powers?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xVide0gam3r123x, May 29, 2014.

1. starbeet New Player

wouldn't mind seeing water/ fish or death (undead)/ disease, and the long awaited teleport movement power.
  2. The Kid Blurr Well-Known Player

If I'm reading this right, you want magic based fire, magic based earth, basically magic versions of those powers?
  3. theoverlord85 New Player

I think a gadget type tank would be kool. Really don't want to see any more lantern powers.
  4. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

I picture something like that being Cyborg-ish.

Cyberkinetics Powerset?
  5. Boughten New Player

Since SOE adds new power sets by adding a new troller, tank and healer power at a time.

My prediction on the next power set:

Tank: Water
    Troll: Orange Lantern
    Healer: Blue/Pink Lantern

The new lanterns would probably be introduced in War of the Light Pt 2

In my opinion, I think that they should add a digital/pixel power as a new troll (Kind of like in Infamous Second Son)
    • Like x 1
  6. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Spytle stated in another thread that the sequels will be pushed back. I'm interpreting that as the three powers won't necessarily lie in WotL 2 AF 2 and HOP 2. I'll edit give you the link of that post.

On a side note, I doubt we will get orange lanterns despite the fact that I would like to see it. Goes against the lore too much, Larfleeze is technically the kind of guy that is willing to share power lol. Lantern Healers are almost a certainty though.

EDIT : Never mind, I went back and re-read Spytle's post. I misinterpreted it the first time I read it.

Here are my thoughts on how things will play out. Providing they keep the same order for powersets.

HOP 2 : Atomic (Troll)
    WotL 3 : Blue Lantern possibly Pink for Villains ( Healer )
    AF 3 : Shadow / Darkness (Tank ).
  7. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Although some of the powers that I will refer to here are not possible on the PS3.
    Nothing prevents me dream of one day to see the same in this game!

1 - Rubber / plastic / clay: It would be a perfect power for Tank. May not only take shape objects as forms of creatures to fight and tanking!
    2 - Water Healer! Being able to control the element of water freely and their healing properties, and not just one of its states such as ice ...
    3 - Cyborg / Robo / Metal: Tank ... Check the metal, take robotic forms, or even invoke Pets robotic pet ...
    4 - Air / Wind: Controlling ... Controlling the element of air, creating large wind waves, capturing or expelling the enemy, etc..
    5 - Necromancer Healer ... Give life through death! Summon undead, spiritual beings, dark powers, vampirism, etc..
    • Like x 1
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

well it depends because a Mental powers can go along way from, Shapeshift to Possibly altering dimensions depending on your mental strength. Hell Im sure a top Mental hero/villian can do the same as Martian Manhunter or more.
  9. Ghostof91 New Player

No I want Magician, that chart was categorized origin based from present powers we have to upcoming powers i believe will come in the near future.
  10. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

I think powers like what Zatanna are capable of would be really fun as well (that is what you meant if I'm interpreting correctly).
  11. Ghostof91 New Player

Yea the Zatanna's version of Magician to a lesser extent to save as much memory as possible. See we have Doctor Fate's powers already and thats Sorcery, the animation is already available in the game jusk ask Zatanna;)
    • Like x 1
  12. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Well i have been thinking of like a water power dps/heal something like aqua man anyone likes the idea?
    • Like x 2
  13. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

That is what I thought. I always liked her abilities in the solo where you have to fight her =).

I'm all for Water, Darkness, Magician, Cybernetics, Wind, and Atomic. Probably many others as well but those are the ones on the top of my head.
    • Like x 2
  14. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

No More Lantern Powers!

I'm in for everything else.
    • Like x 1
  15. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

Ghost powers!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. theoverlord85 New Player

Amazon powers might be an idea. Gender shouldn't be a problem because our characters got their powers from the exobytes.
  17. Lolek20a New Player

They could add the power in which we build our tree power I mean that I took For instance some power of such nature, earth and fire (just an example) added them to my tree and I would be able to change their appearance, color, and purpose (eg, stun, attack, etc.)(powers could be to create when creating a character)
    • Like x 1
  18. That guy New Player

I would love to see a power armour, but if not possible an "implant" power would be great too.
    Much like Power armour, only one of your arm is a cybernetic arm. (Like Arsenal in Young Justice and new 52 Trickster)
    And Jet boots! (Trickster) Not neccessiraly a movement mode but attacks like jumping up and igniting your enemies with it and so on.(though I'm all in for New movement or at least some chosable ways of your movement like discs and trails for SS and vehicles for Acro, It would be better than any new power imho)
    • Like x 1
  19. TheAllmightyLegate New Player

I would like to see a Necromancer power like an hybrid between Felix Faust and the Black Lanterns,i think it would be fun,not sure what roles it could have tho.
  20. Ghostof91 New Player

You see the thing is I doubt the Devs will waste they time with a ghost Powerset, if anything we can inspect a Mental revamp in the future to make the illusion tree to appeal more as apparition like.
    • Like x 1