Ideas for New Content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by speedster1981, Jan 7, 2019.

1. speedster1981 Committed Player

The other day I was looking at the on duty for a mission to get some old incomplete style feats and it got me thinking about the content we've got so far, and I came to the conclusion that its been a long time since we had a Flash episode and with the show being around for 5 years there should be a some fresh ideas to inspire the possibility of a new episode if not a re-skin. I also thought of the other DC characters that haven't got an episode yet for example Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Phantom Stranger, And since the Superman episode maybe it would be a good idea to get a episode for Supergirl. I was also thinking about the idea for a Superman Returns Episode and thought it would be cool if it was based of the comic with Steel, Superboy, Cyborg Superman, and Eradicator I think that would be a good way to introduce Eradicator to the game. As for a new Superman style I think the Black and Silver style from the the old animated movie Superman: Doomsday would be cool. Please let me know that you think of these ideas.
    • Like x 1
  2. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

New ideas are always so welcome to me and also the devs.
    Not to be disappointing but as we have previously seen in the game, DC and Daybreak have come together to bring us only the released movies and animations based Episodes and new Content.
    None of the previous requests about the episodes have been released, except the Earth 3 (Anti-Matter Universe) which was supposed to be inspired of the Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths (As I know and might be wrong).
    But after all, I really would enjoy some classic comics like Martian Manhunter's stories and episode.
  3. speedster1981 Committed Player

In that case why not a supergirl episode based off the series which would make sense because the gave is the re-skin.
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

To be fair JSA and to a lesser degree New Gods stuff was all asked for a lot through the first few years and didn't have any major films or other media releases. That said they do tend to lean into content that is inline with released Warner's films and other media such as the Titans and Aquaman content, as well as potentially the next set being related to Captain Marvel (I just can't bring myself to refer to him as Shazam) .

I keep asking for Legion DCUO content in game but if that is also result of a new Legion cartoon series so much the better!
  5. HFBlade1 New Player

I was thinking maybe the addition of the other lantern corps as powers because they have been introduced to the game in different episodes. the Compassion, Love, Hope, avarice life and death corps are all in the game but they all have so much room for possibility as powers with the only limit being the imagination.

new weapons would also be nice to add a little bit more to the game, i.e. a whip style weapon

the both combined would give possibility for new episodes and would give people more to explore possibly even bringing the game up in popularity a bit.
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

Section 8 or bust.

[IMG]
  7. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Barbara was incorrect in what she said. DGC isn't able to do direct connections with any live action or animated material that WB puts out, as their contract is only with DC Comics and not with WB (I know that may sound strange but they are two different things).

In reality DCUO has been going with a lot of the current Comic Book storylines and looks which have a very similar appearance to what the WB has been doing. So it can make someone come to the wrong conclusions.

As for a Supergirl DLC, I'm not really into the idea but as long as it is only the people at DGC working on it and the people at the CW have absolutely nothing to do with it, I'm sure it would be good.
  8. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

If you'd read correctly you could see that I said "Previously", Even though the Hall of Power Part 1 was released about 2014 (Fix me if I'm wrong) and the Age of Justice was released about 2 years ago. ( Also I have to mention that we have had some released New Gods Animations in the past)
    But as you've seen the DoS, Earth 3, TT:JC, Atlantis and the rest in future . . . we are slowly getting used to play Films and Animations content.
    Indeed it is a nice to see those type of content but I personally like to see the other stuff too, such Legions of Superheroes and Villains comics as you said.
    Secondly, As the Young Justice Season 3 (Earth-16) is coming, It feels so good to have them in the game.
  9. Xibo Loyal Player

Knightfall, definitely. Or Batman Who Laughs.
    • Like x 1
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I want to fly around the Source Wall.
    • Like x 1
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

By definition previously would mean all previous content. You might want to qualify that. As in "previous to 2018".

There's no point quibbling though I feel we are both on the same page and would like to see some content in addition to what's coming to the theatre or DC streaming services.