Ideas for Future DLC Content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Xidious, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Captain Spire New Player

I'd really, really REALLY, like to see an improvement in the current Hero / Villian structure before we start making a Rouge faction. But this is getting off topic.
    • Like x 1
  2. Xidious New Player

Big Problems Big Solutions DLC

Adding the ability to Grow (Limited to the max height that Giganta is allowed to get) to add as a Tank Role

New travel power update (Hyper Jump)

New City Classic Metropolis

Apache Chief (Hero)

Giganta (Villain)

Rogue Wave DLC

Adding magically embude water to the game as a Healer role

New Travel power update (Teleportation)

New City Atlantis

Aquaman (Hero)

Ocean Master (Villain)
    • Like x 1
  3. Johnnylagz117 New Player

more story more solo ?
  4. Xidious New Player

I was thinking of having interconnecting stories such as Solo->Duo->Raid->Alert
    • Like x 1
  5. Octantis New Player

I think there should be an entire DLC devoted to everyday heroics and villainy. Bank robberies, train heists, crashing planes, chases through the city would all be fantastic. No story, just a bunch of challenges, duos, 4-mans (maybe Ops), and PvP maps revolving around what it means to be a hero and a villain. No world ending crises, just a day in the life of a superhuman.
  6. Tokkenn Active Player

So just to be clear. Because the current villain content doesn't make you feel villainous enough it is a good idea to add a 3rd faction that is neither totally villain nor totally hero. This will draw all those unhappy villains who want to be more villainous, right?
    Are you missing my original point about an already starving villain population and what a 3rd faction will do to the villain faction?

Personally I think the devs would go a long way towards making people happy by releasing a top tier set of solo missions (equal to at least half the lvl 1-30 story arcs currently in place). NO LEVEL INCREASE. Just wanted to make sure that was clear. Top tier story arcs designed much like the original solo arcs were, that can be completed in groups and are repeatable like challenges, duos, and arenas.
  7. Octantis New Player

Yeah, no new faction or level cap is needed, but a Suicide Squad feature for PvE instances would be awesome.
    • Like x 1
  8. Xidious New Player

You are referring to idea number 4. Renegades, please refer to idea number 3. Actual Villain missions that make is feel like villains. . I can understand how you can come to a different conclusion and that was not my intention. Heroes are fun to play as because you feel like you're doing something heroic. Never once did i feel like i was Redhood or the Joker upon completion of a hero mission but more often than not i felt like Redhood when it turned out that the missions had nearly identical outcomes that the heroes have. The idea for the Renegades is to allow players to experience something that is not just hero or villain, but Anti-heroes. The Renegades DLC idea can come later that is why it is number 4 and not number 3 on my list of ideas. I hope this has cleared things up a bit.
    • Like x 1
  9. Captain Spire New Player

Someone in the game made a good idea. Side missions where one of those random cars we see, kidnapped somoene or stole something. The car is in an area and we have a time limit to find that car and stop it.

And a little Champions built in, I always liked those random citizens seeing us and giving us tips to a crime in a near buy building. Some have a random high level npc while some have a villian inside of it, waiting to spring a trap for you. Rewards galore
  10. Xidious New Player

i like the sound of that. a kidnapping where you have to save hostages. =)
  11. Defectivate New Player

Injustice DLC.....I'd go into further detail but everyone should really read the Injustice storyline.

Possibly World of Flashpoint DLC? Really anything that fallows the current stroyline DLC would tickle my fancy...
  12. Orange lantern lex New Player

I have a awesome idea it is be the beetle
    (You become a scarab wielder
  13. Orange lantern lex New Player

Be The Beetle is about when you see all of the people the exobites you get mad.
    So you want end it all you go in a anchint scarab cave. The scarab laches on to u and depending on what color u are that is the color beetle u will be.
    And the boss fight can be u on the reach ship fighting the black beetle along side of blue and green beetle
  14. Mr AFK New Player

REAL FUTURE BATMAN!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

CAPTAIN ATOM!

[IMG]

AND SUPERBOY!

[IMG]

[IMG]

But let's be serious, devs will never give us new characters;)
    they dont want more money for SOE ;)

[IMG]
  15. Xidious New Player

Its been a while since I've posted and I'm sorry about that but IRL stuff and all, but I'm back and also glad to see your ideas. Destructible environments such as buildings will give an epic feel to battles.
  16. DocBarJovi Well-Known Player

1) Central City...already in game in the LS pack as an instance. Great but why not CC as an area that everyone can play (Not including CC as it stands now) It's already there, just let everyone access it as a city to explore...opens up a whole new venue for missions from 1-30. This allows for addition of all Flash related villains and heroes to the game.

2) Bludhaven. again already in game as a 4 man alert...keep that, but allow everyone to experience the city prior to the alert. Again this allows additional hero and villain content to be added to the game.

3) Mentor expansion: Not everyone falls into the 3 mentor categories as they stand now.
    I think the 6 Iconic mentors we have now should be reexamined.
    Mentors should be based on the power sets and lord knows Superman IS NOT ICE, nor is Lex a meta human (even future Lex depends on tech and gadgets).
    Joker is an Immortal antagonist, however Lex Luthor is more suited to the gadget mentor role.
    Wonder Woman, great iconic figure, however Amazons hate men...WHY IS SHE A MENTOR when Dr.Fate would be better suited for the role.

4) Lanterns. There are no mentors, but it should be Killowg and Sinestro.

5) The ridiculous issue about where to put gear in the H.o.D. and Watchtower
    Answer:
    - All Superman related gear is moved to Fos1
    - All Zod gear to FoS3.
    Both have staging areas prior to combat, and both can facilitate the the gear.
    Everyone could go there prior to activating the raid area.

- Batman gear goes to the start area of the O.C. raid
    - Joker gear goes to the Fun house.

6) ALL P.v.P. gear should be moved to the clubs/safe-houses. Taking up space and way too confusing as it stands now.

7) Faction Gear: ABSOLUTELY USELESS. These should have been the T1 gear sets, but nooooooooooooooooooo
    they are nothing more then an achievement. Very sad, poor thinking on the Devs part.

I shall post more thoughts later.