Ideas for Bonus Week 4

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by myandria, Apr 1, 2020.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

More Brainiac content... in Gotham!
  2. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Like others, I'd love to see an Artifact weekend. But not just XP. Reduce those crazy failure rates on upgrading Artifacts and Augments, preferably to 0%.

Aside from going for Artifacts though, how about an "*Everything* Matters" weekend. Drop relevancy windows across the game, and see what happens. Yes, this means a few more Marks for end-game level players. But most of them won't have much to spend them on anyway. Those that DO need to pick up some older styles and whatnot will appreciate it, and I suspect you'll see people playing older content for a change, rediscovering those older instances. Sure, the end gamers will burn through them, but it'll be a blast for a weekend or week. And maybe you'll find that people stay in the game longer with more varied content available to them, and more players to play that content with them.
    • Like x 4
  3. adrianjaxk New Player

let have bonus mark on everything and lockout lpve toon
  4. Max bloody New Player

3x exp artifacts
    • Like x 1
  5. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Everything in the quark vendor 50% of n yripple artifact xp and Nerf the lpve and add tripple the amount of lpve awards. You do one lpve and you get credit for 3.
  6. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Drop Source Mark Cost of all gear by 50% Or make it Game Cash only for a time ..
  7. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

bonus of pvp marks ?
  8. Jquick15 New Player

So I have a cool idea remember when the game first came out and with the game came trinket weapons like bat grenede, cat women's claw or wonder women's gauntlets.

Maybe it would be cool to get a trinket that gave us another attack but an iconic attack from one of our favorite hero's or villians like jokers gas or gigantas foot where a big foot comes down and stops enemies leaving them stuned doesn't have to do damage but something that will set us up to do damage and let either side have whatever cause I love joker but I'm a hero

Also remember the bat drone at that time I never got a chance to get one but I would imagine getting a permanent trinket pet you can customize with only a select few outfits for it. movement modes and load out attacks only it can use so you pick what attacks it does would be cool to see visually and it would free up space in the tray for people to use more powers not only would it do that it would be allot more things people would grind for.

I would totally grind to make my pet look,attack and move like I want it to you could even take a page out of the Capcom book where you some kinda away get to do a double team finisher with your pet as a super charge

And if not all that lastly what about picking new mentors from us to choose from and making that matter because in the DC comics and series it's always new powerful villians and hero's teaming up

So 3 new mentors who offer to teach you one ability a piece you only can choose one to add to your screen and you can assign that to a button we never use like L1 on PlayStation

But just want to say I love the game and one thing that makes me play the game is feeling like a super hero/villian sometimes you just want to blow up and knockout as many enemies as possible some of those things stated above happening would be awesome as well as levels and boards dedicated to just blowing up and destroying everything would make the experience crazy that's just my two cents
    Hope it helped guys keep being awesome
  9. Khrymsin New Player

I would love to see 3x artifact XP please
    • Like x 1
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Avatarooza - Randomly a giant Brainiac Avatar is spawned somewhere in open world. Kill it and get a prize box.

Yes, like the ones a "certain someone" likes to spawn.
    Yes, you only have to hit it once or twice to get the box.
    Yes, you will die.
    Yes, you will die again.

They will randomly spawn somewhere once every 30 minutes.
    No, not there. That's a troll spouting crap on LFG.
  11. Walvine Well-Known Player

Always had problem with random spawning world bosses in MMO's because game devs tend to always spawn them directly behind me , -flash back of last chaos aeria game.
    • Like x 1
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I thought of another one! Bonus Superman week!

13. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Speaking of Brainiac. Can we unbottle some of these buildings already? Especially The Daily Planet. One of the most famous landmarks in all of Metropolis and even DC comics as a whole, yet someone thought it was a smart move to hide it behind a bottle lol. I know it's part of the story for low levels, but there has to be some way.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There is a way, go to Doomed Metropolis.
  15. Venomancer New Player

Triple artifact xp please
    • Like x 1
  16. Dwild Well-Known Player

Universal Market. Give every player a Golden Token. Open up universal market. Type in any item, collection or armor piece you are missing...Turn in Golden token and get that one piece of armor whatever that you need to finish that feat from content 4 years ago that no one goes to anymore.
    Idea 2, Universal Portal...let the current CR 200+ people walk into any old content they can take but can't get 7 other people to join to get into. (Bombshell raids would be nice...never finished those.)
    • Like x 1
  17. CandySlinger Active Player

Combination of past bonus giveaways to go with a double week. A 40,000 xp chunk, 4 seals of preservations, 1 unstable seal of completion, 5 dionesium, 4 quantum field energies, 3 paradox energies. You'd practically be giving each player a new rank 100 artifact, all while giving them a week to upgrade it further/buy more metal/seals/catalysts and letting them put their reserves into their current artifacts.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That would be extremely generous.
    • Like x 2
  19. Gromm865s Active Player

Booster Gold vendor discount, artifact xp boost 3-5x, or how about increased breakthrough chances?

or 14x repair costs, yeah I like that one
    • Like x 1
  20. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Croosfactions styles?