Ideas for a PVP revamp?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by CosmicIV, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Stanktonia Committed Player

I
    agree, they can either add new feats to arenas, or just add a new set of gear
  2. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

And how can one grind it if no one is ever in PVP? :confused:

By the admissions of PVP players in this thread, no one's ever in PVP because there's no more rewards left to be gained for longtime PVPers. Therefore, I find your argument highly illogical. o_O
  3. Stanktonia Committed Player

you can q a 1v1 right now and easily find a match.

It’s illogical to think that “ long time pvpers” are the only ones who q for pvp matches. it’s also illogical for you to allow someone else’s admissions steer you away from trying something yourself. You’ve suggested a drastic change to something you haven’t even recently participated in, and you’re calling my argument illogical?
  4. L T Loyal Player

You don't need to monetize PVP.

There are many players who really only care about PVP, and revamping it in a good way can bring them back to the game. Those players will buy styles and time capsules and support the game in other ways-- don't worry about getting money expressly from PvP.

Personally, I would take progression out of PVP completely. Fights should be fair, and purposely giving one player an advantage just doesn't work.
  5. Stanktonia Committed Player

Pvp is monetized by default, because you need those additional skill points to progress the strength of your character.

And fights are fair, everyone has the option to grind for gear in pvp, if you want a fight to be more balanced, work towards getting the highest gear, and you don’t have to run arenas for that, you can do legends
  6. Dominic Blue Well-Known Player

I just want to have PvP updated cause I want new styles, 102 and up gear, new Legends, players to return and increase population etc. Not exactly because I really like PvP fighting (I prefer LVPE instead) but the option to do it now and again for fun. However I always I hate it when the hardcore PvPers want this "balance" fixes because they're afraid of losing and want to keep PvP free cause they don't want to pay for games. It's those ideas that make sure PvP updates won't happen so yes some sort of monetization of PvP should be in the works cause otherwise it never will be done.
  7. Batman2099earthcold Well-Known Player

the devs should reduce the price of the pvp gears 100 and 101 .it's frustrated farming up to buy the set
  8. Bantos2 Level 30

PVP needs a full revamp to be fixed, it can't be fixed by doing small changes at this point. If they decide to do a full revamp they should also bring back immunities, the counter windows are messed up after the blue immunity got removed. I think the counter windows were adjusted around the blue immunity and once it got removed things like double countering, shield not being able to lunge from long range and more stuff showed up.
    • Like x 2
  9. FutureSoldier Level 30

@Devs please take notes from these