[Idea] Luxurious Aura (& Material) Packs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Superskull85, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Superskull85 Devoted Player

So having created a new character and playing around with her there are some auras and materials that would be nice to have. Since DCUO is venturing into aura packs would about a luxurious pack?

Main pack suggestion (the auras would use actual animations using those gems):
    • Sequined Material
    • Ruby Aura
    • Sapphire Aura
    • Diamond Aura
    Alternate pack suggestion using existing auras but different colours (these are mixtures instead of a single colour):
    • Gold & Silver Glimmering
    • Red & Blue Glimmering
    • Gold & Red Radiant
    • Silver & Blue Radiant
    Gold could easily be just yellow and silver white but would be great if gold and silver were matched closer.
    You could even use any kind gem and have mix them together. Gems could include:
    • Sapphire
    • Ruby
    • Diamond
    • Emerald
    • Jade
    • Amethyst
    • Amber
    • Lazuli
    • Topaz
    I would be opposed to a mega pack either of varying gem and high priced metals either. I'm also not saying that these have to be in packs per se but rather following the recent trend. I'd buy many of these individually as well.

If only one pack is considered the four cosmetic items I'd choose in order would be:
    • Sequined Material
    • Gold & Silver Glimmering
    • Ruby Aura
    • Sapphire Aura
    Hopefully the aura gods don't sprinkle gambling. ;)