Idea for secondary currency

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rip Kurrent, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

I don't know if this has been decided upon yet but I have a suggestion that may or may not have been thought about.

As we know, wonderverse and legion had secondary currency. Since we are getting currency for the fate vendor from daily rewards, etc...why not convert the secondary currency to that? The items that cost secondary currency before could cost source marks once converted. Even if it's not a 1:1 ratio..it's still an idea. Thoughts?
    • Like x 1
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

They probably will be using that currency from the daily rewards to encourage players to, you know, log in daily. LOL Being able to convert the Wonderverse and Legion secondary currency to whatever currency the Fate vendor uses could undermine that, especially at launch.

It might be an idea to work with, but until we see what the daily reward returns are and the pricing of stuff on that vendor it might be something to put on the back burner.
    • Like x 2
  3. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

That's a fair point. I thought it could be a possibility because of the vendor..but didn't think about the log in system. That you for the input :)
    • Like x 1