Idea for content in the future

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saint Nutella, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I'm not sure if this is a majority opinion or not but I would love to go back to our original roots sometimes- fighting Brainiac.

Right now, even though I enjoy my character's place in the content, it sometimes feels like we are just sidekicks. I feel like some Brainiac content where the new wave of heroes or villains (us) are the main characters would be nice. Just some Brainiac content, regardless of whether it's a solo, duo, alert, or raid where we don't have to work for the DC big guns would be good IMO. In fact, I would welcome content (DLC or just an event) where the iconic DC characters aren't relevant at all unless we need to save them from Brainiac or something. A good open world is also welcome.

Thoughts?
    • Like x 4
  2. Terri Ashra Committed Player

I totally endorse this idea for more legion of super heroes content centering around brainiac xD
  3. lllStrichcodelll Committed Player

I like this Idea,
    but they have to make an Epic Brainiac again like in the Raids: "Brainiac Sub-Construct" or "Prime Battleground".
    Not like in the Alert "Return to the Nexus".
    • Like x 1
  4. IcyStone Well-Known Player

No. I don't like it. I hate those brainiac bots. I can't stand them anymore. I'm sick of them. Sorry.
  5. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

There can just be new bots with different mechanics.