Idea For Bonus Week - OPEN WORLD PORTALS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Con, Apr 4, 2020.

1. The Con Dedicated Player

How'z about in the name of looking for new content while we are stuck at home....

We open all of the open world/mentor portals to try some content that we've never really done before?

No begging Batman-based heroes to let us in T.O. Morrow's lab... or WW's Magic shop...

We could also try the villain ones, as well.

How about it?o_O
    • Like x 2
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I honestly wouldn't mind this, at all. I've got a bunch of alts that don't have a ton of those feats. Chinatown Electronics was always a nightmare to get in to. it's a bunch of stuff ( with easy feats ) extra to do, & it'd be nice to do something else with an alt other than just farm seasonals. so, yeah, I'm all for it.

pretty sure that if they did do it, though, it wouldn't be cross-faction. but I could live with that.
  3. ColdHook New Player

X3 renown for every content would be great
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Not a terrible idea but it really only helps either the brand new players or older ones starting a new ALT (the ones that don't just skip the under 30 missions). Even then really all they gain is three added missions per mentor for a total of six. There are a few others ASSOCIATED with each mentor but those become available to any one aligned with any mentor eventually and the other thing is that eventually almost every mission becomes available after hitting level 30 as a solo challenge or a duo... and all between tier 1-3. It has been a while but I think the only one that you can not get is the Oblivion Bar .. that's a tier4 duo? DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THAT I AM NOT SURE lol

But it would allow those players to garb a few more feats and possibly an added SKILL POINT of two below level 30 so I see no problem with it.. it also means that when you are doing those Tier 1-3 solo and duos you don't need to TRY desperately to not use a soda or super charge against the final boss cause you already have that FEAT before you go to level 30 :)