Idea about what should be changed in the game..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Celesis, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Celesis New Player

I hope the developers are able to see this but I wanted to point out an idea of what I think and the people I play with think about what should be changed in the game by a maintenance doing.. Me as a player and my friends, such as other players think we should be able to fly, run, skim and acrobat in different ways, such as receiving different movement effects if bought in marketplace, we need different movement types that we may would like to choose as any time for our own characters. maybe players would want to fly and have new animations to their movements to looking more darker, witchier and intense , more magical and chaos looking. maybe more like the scarlet witch, doctor strange even. Characters who don't run would want cooler animations to their movement as well.. We feel and believe there should be a respect token to have an option to change our movement type or animation type the way we would want it. I feel and believe this idea would be amazing for an update to be brought into the game!
    • Like x 1