Iconic Word Of Power bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RLManuel, Oct 18, 2017.

1. RLManuel Committed Player

Whenever I’ve used WoP it doesn’t seem to work. Group members don’t receive any heals. It’s either too weak or not working.
    • Like x 1
  2. RLManuel Committed Player

3. krytine Loyal Player

Heals? I thought word of power gave power back to the whole group.
  4. Owl Devoted Player

Word of Power grants Power to the group and provides ONLY the caster a self heal:
    • Call forth lightning to damage and knock back nearby enemies. The summoned lightning heals you and restores Power over time to you and up to 7 group members.
  5. RLManuel Committed Player

Even so, I didn’t receive healing I used it and almost got knocked out.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you look in the combat log to see if it healed you or not?
  7. RLManuel Committed Player

I used it and I didn’t receive heals and almost got ko’d, like I said... go try it.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Not what I asked but I will. What were you in when you used it?
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Went into a T7 solo, let the adds smack me around a few times. Word of Power healed me for around 5000 points each time.
  10. RLManuel Committed Player

Go in rise of the bat and use it during the man-bat fight, not no t7 solo lol... a solo lol... you went and used it in a solo lol. I apologize I found that way too funny lol.
  11. RLManuel Committed Player

I started this thread because I thought it was supposed to heal everyone and power them since it was an iconic move, I don’t know why I assumed an iconic move would do that, I was using it with my Shazam/Black Adam character because it’s their move... clearly I was off, I wanted it to do what I thought it should’ve been able to do, and that is to heal and power the group.
  12. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Why would it matter if it was in a T7 solo or an end game alert? Damage is damage. If you get damaged, your health drops. In either scenario.
  13. RLManuel Committed Player

Yea, you’re right difficulty plays no part... lol
  14. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

The only thing you were trying to do is test how much and if it heals you. Thats all im saying. You take damage from either scenario ya know.
  15. RLManuel Committed Player

No I get it. I said rise of the bat because that’s were I first used WOP, and I almost got knocked out after using it.
  16. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

i remember some guy in the original forums...YEARS back...talked about using WoP...i just laughed...if they havent changed anything about it in a awhile id just let it go..why even use it?? so long a wind up so small a boost...unless im missing it...you tell me...why use this power at all...??
  17. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Cosmetics only
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I asked you where you were using it. You didn't answer my question so I went into something simple to test it. You said it was not healing. I can prove it is. It's not a huge heal for DPS and I pray you're not using it in your healer LO.