Fixed Iconic solos bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by OG Betray, Sep 18, 2020.

1. OG Betray New Player

I know its not a major bug however it appears the iconic solos i.e. aegis of truth are not transforming you into the said icon (aegis is WW). Instead are playing as your regular toon.
    • Like x 2
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

That makes me want to play them then.
    Your saying if i run it i will get to be myself instead of being forced to play as WW correct?
    That is not a bug IMO, thats just outstanding!!!!! Always hated legends characters. I didnt build my toon to be forced to play a legends one Lol. I may go ahead an check that out an go get the feats then before they fix it.
    Much appreciated!!!
    • Like x 1
  3. Rasmis New Player

i just encountered the same bug, the bizarro one has the same issue, the others probably as well
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This was resolved with Sunday's hotfix.
    • Like x 1
  5. Vulpar Well-Known Player

I am very sad...
  6. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Iconic anomalies should be a choice once you pass it that you have the option to NOT turn into the iconic and go as your player. I did the 100 feat. a long time ago. It was super boring and annoying. Especially when your forced to learn the iconic's powers with out details or an explanation of what they do. Just try and mash buttons. Original Poster should be banned for being a snitch. More things like the Solar Artifact, Venom Wrist artifact that shouldn't be messed with. Leave it alone.
    • Like x 1
  7. Hurtyman Active Player

I was leveling up a character, when I saw this "bug," and my thought was "so they finally gave up on LPVE." I mean you did which is why you offer the same 13 alerts you have for the past five years. My hope was you finally acknowledged it.
  8. Stranger Well-Known Player

That's typically. Fixing bugs no one asked for.
  9. Hurtyman Active Player

Whatever keeps them from fixing PVP. Amirite?\