Iconic Pet Matched for Powerset..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SigmaAtom, Mar 13, 2020.

1. SigmaAtom Committed Player

Hi

Please would it be possible for us to have an iconic pet that matches our powerset?

Having a robot when you are meta or magic.. erm.. imho we already have better suited skins.

I really like the Iconic Robots damage just now.. but I couldn't help but notice there are 'other' creatures within the game:

Water Guardian (while fighting the Magus during DC alert; Metal II ) for Water.
    Flame of Sagittarius (during The Throne raid; Atlantis) For Fire & Atomic.
    Iconic Robot (current) for Gadgets, Munitions and Quantum. (?)

Earth and Sorcery are pet powers.

I would also suggest a recolouring of the Flame to each powersets colour, except ice.. which would need the ice aura + white. With Sorcery and Earth still being the robot. (poor turret.. @ gadgets) edit: also electricity would need a yellow electricity material (like blue spark)

When I see the styles I have worked on.. via chromas and materials etc.. and then this plain pet (even with the pet powers).. I would have to dress to match..

Here's me (QDPS/QT) dressing to match the Iconic Pet:

[IMG]

Here's me looking pretty 'Rockin' ..(Earth powerset) but Crystal looking pretty bland.

[IMG]

So should I 'dress down' to match or.. idk.. if we could apply materials to pets that would be cool as flip!

-----------
    I am an advocate for further pet expansion .. see here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/pet-skill-trees-and-styles-v2.304504/
    • Like x 2