Iconic Personalities

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperiorMouse, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Solar Power New Player

For the speedsters, just use the models that you have, they don't need to be the exact ones for us to get a good idea... I like all that you have done so far; I don't think we will hear from the devs on this though, cause they don't like to give us commitments cause then we all hound them for it until it is released and live in the game, haha
    • Like x 3
  2. Rumour Committed Player

Keep it up people, like SuperiorMouse's first post. :D
    • Like x 1
  3. BigAl Devoted Player

I did, and your sig makes me smile. But I miss Supes beating up Stark.
    • Like x 1
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

yea we wont hear from the devs, but just them seeing alot of people wanting this, then maybe they will look into it.
    • Like x 1
  5. H.. Committed Player

This concept is amazing and the drawings are fantastic - two thumbs up!

How about a different pose for blocking - for example the classic hands on hips that Superman is famous for?[IMG]
  6. SuperiorMouse New Player

it is Talon Lord... that should fit nicely with whatever you try.

it looks really really bad using the wrong characters. :/ its very disconnecting.
    thought of that. i decided to keep stuff like that for powers -- like a Physical powerset. :)
    • Like x 2
  7. Neph Dedicated Player

-1 :p

You do know that Superman has superspeed...I am temporarily disappointed in you ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. Zeusgod28 New Player

I think we should also be able to customize our dance moves, have more dance choices like saints row. I could get my guy to to a gangnam dance or he cat daddy
    • Like x 2
  9. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

This is a fantastic idea!
    • Like x 1
  10. Zeusgod28 New Player

[IMG] GIFSoup

I want my character to have this stance the whole time
  11. WonderCleric New Player

Running, he isn't a speedster. I don't imagine it would look right with even him :p
  12. Neph Dedicated Player

-1, no soup for you:

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
  13. WonderCleric New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Neph Dedicated Player

Next update Mousey!
    • Like x 1
  15. The Sleet Well-Known Player

I want this:

[IMG]
  16. Jax Prime New Player

Genius ideas, cannot see why the Devs wouldnt/arent jumping on this.
    • Like x 3
  17. Jax Prime New Player

I seriously hope you realise that... Superman is actually faster than Flash outside of Earth. There is a reason the Flash is the fastest man, not the fastest being :p

Without the restrictions of Earth, Superman can fly much faster than Flash can run (Outside of Earth). Only thing that is marginally different is their individual response time.

So on Earth and Running. Flash >>>> Superman
    In Space and Flying (with Flash having a path made). Superman >> Flash.

If anyone tries to say Flash can just access the speed force and outspeed Supes anywhere, note that Superman can simply... Sun dip and he will be supercharged.
  18. WonderCleric New Player

This doesn't change the fact that, when running on land, Flash is faster. No matter where they are in the universe, as long as Flash can run, he's faster.
    • Like x 2
  19. Jax Prime New Player

They both use completely different methods of movement. Superman Flies where Flash runs.

On Earth Flash is always faster than Superman regardless of wether the latter is flying or running, however this changes significantly in Space (not significantly, they both move at FTL however Superman has been noted to get to places much faster than Flash).

I never disagreed with you, I assumed you were trying to show that Flash is faster than Superman (without exception)
    • Like x 1
  20. WonderCleric New Player

Superman can get there faster because he can completely ignore the obstacle that is land. I'm not trying to say that Flash is faster without exception, just that... those races were for charity. :p
    • Like x 2