Iconic Personalities

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperiorMouse, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Horrorshow New Player

Make one for Catwoman and Cheetah! :D I want to have a Catwoman one.
    • Like x 4
  2. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

That is a great idea. I especially would enjoy being able to purchase a variety of flight styles. Especially for characters with wings, the present default one hand forward stance looks weird to me.
    • Like x 2
  3. iLLusion New Player

Yes! A thousand times yes!
    • Like x 1
  4. Craven Green Loyal Player

+1 I like this very much and I would pay SOE more money to make my character closer to unique.
    • Like x 2
  5. TripleC123 New Player

Oh my goodness this is such a good idea. I agree about the fliers all looking the same, and just think about how much more characterized the characters would be. I think not only should OUR characters obtain this update, but so should the Iconics. Does anyone else feel that after awhile they look a little static(not really exciting/moving)?
    • Like x 3
  6. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Hopefully, in the future men will be able to choose the female flirty, and women can get the male!
    • Like x 2
  7. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

Yeah, do some of those for villains too! Circe, Joker, and Lex to begin with.
    • Like x 3
  8. Primordia_Vox Well-Known Player

I like this. Yes to more customization!
    • Like x 2
  9. Neph Dedicated Player

Joker is female flirty, I think they should come up with a unique one for him...
    • Like x 4
  10. WonderCleric New Player

This looks like an idea everyone can get behind. Come on, SOE! Make it happen!
    • Like x 2
  11. Shinzumakami New Player

Give me Two face, and I'll support this. (I almost never support anything.)
    • Like x 3
  12. SuperiorMouse New Player

thanks for the comments guys. there's some really good points being made :)

Al Mandrake tried that with my Ring Weapon post -- no magic happened. I'm pretty sure the Devs aren't fans of me. So, you've got your work cut out for you. :)

I did some for a few other characters also but I'm restricted by the models I have access to. It's not a huge selection :/ this is really just to give players an idea of what could have been. i probably should have done a villain at least too though but i stuck with the trinity because of their popularity. it was just a mockup to communicate the idea. ;)

actually that's how i got the idea. so i agree! :) once sets like these are made, they could easily put them on those iconics. they would become ingame advertisements for players to see how they could have their character behave. :)
    oops. i meant to address that in the OP. i would like these sets (if created) to be made for both genders. also, i don't like how the existing sets don't demonstrate any gender ... i want my female characters to hover and fly and run with more feminine qualities for example. and if the sets are available for both genders each player can make that choice on their own.
    • Like x 2
  13. Neph Dedicated Player

Did I endorse that thread? hmmmm ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Rumour Committed Player

Hey Devs take some notes for the marketplace. You don't have to rely on replay badges as a primary source of revenue. If you implement these Iconic Personalities ideas, you'll have a winner here. Seriously make this happen and I'll surely do this!

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. SuperiorMouse New Player

lol. thanks guys :)
    • Like x 2
  16. SirMuttonChops New Player

I'm putting my celebrity seal of approval on this thread. Mepps, Spytle, get on this.

We. NEEEEED. This.
    • Like x 2
  17. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Can we see the image for the Clown Prince of Crime, Earth's Mightiest Mortal, Goddess of Lies, and Monarch of Apokolips if possible please? I ALWAYS love your requests and ideas but it seems like the Devs never respond to it.. I hope they're watching it though because it is an excellent idea. Also. please do more like mentioned above, Cheetah, Catwoman, and others like Aquaman, Zatanna, The Lanterns, and a few more!

Also I would like to add this personalities and styles..I wonder why they are not in game. I really love them.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  18. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

Some more food for thought:
    Why don't we have to following personalities NPCs have?
    Cheetah: takes primal to the next level!
    Twoface while wielding his rifle: he has it pointing in the air like a boss...
    Bane/Arkillo/Kilowog... all these really tough muscled guys?
    Grodd: Some of us (especially nature users and/or joker mentored people) would like to look ape-ish.
    Catwoman: Would look wonderful with the claw weapon I really hope we get. Actually, would look awesome with everything!
    Etc.
    • Like x 2
  19. Powerman New Player

Love it, however the Batman Flirty idle and melee idle look the same to me...
    What ideas can you give for speedsters?
    • Like x 1
  20. The BlackDragon Well-Known Player

This is just made of awesome! + 1000000!
    • Like x 1