Iconic Personalities

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperiorMouse, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Zeo Committed Player

Oh... who raised this topic from the dead? Makes me sad everytime that I see all those great things, that we could have in our game and we don't have a single response from the devs :(
    • Like x 2
  2. xXxALLSTARxXx New Player

yeah no idea. But after seeing this I know I would paid for it. I'm sorry but these basic personalities/stances or w/e are lame :/ +1 for any new Customization items.
    • Like x 1
  3. Konialis Well-Known Player

bump
    • Like x 1
  4. GregDawe New Player

I add as many +1's as i can possibly muster up.
    I want to mix and match them.
    I would love to work towards a Broly (DBZ) style personaility, not fully, but very similar elements to it. Primarily in his normal state.
    He is so calm, ominous and somewhat meditative.

Standing Idle:
    He isn't flexing or as intense as "serious", but still front on and tall, much like "powerful" but not side on.
    [IMG]
    Flight Idle:
    Again, very front on, with the look as if you are channelling power and using your hands/whole body almost to fly, (kinda iron man-ish)
    Flight Moving(normal)
    Keeping in a theme of hands by the side with a certain confident posture:
    [IMG]
    Flight Moving(boost)
    Moving the forearms up to a more tense position to signify the increase of intensity:
    [IMG]

Combat stance (dual wield):
    (while walking of flying idle or non boost mode):
    Obviously while flying, legs come together like the style shown above.
    (when standing still with weapons out):
    Somewhat impractical at times, but I don't care.
    This also feeds into my ideal that dual wield and dual pistols should be able to have 2 separate styles in each hand.

My final message:
    WAKE UP DEVS!!!!
    There are so many ******* amazing ideas for cosmetic enhancements to our characters that we are willing to pay for, and you just sit on your hands and keep force feeding us your own ideal gameplay!!!!
  5. Dezaras Loyal Player

I'd like to be able to pick from each category.

And more emotes would be cool. I'd like to see more dance variations. /batusi anyone?
    • Like x 2
  6. Last Dragon Well-Known Player

Do our devs care?

Obviously not.

Now stop necroing posts that will never get implemented into game anyway.
  7. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

This is the single best idea for updating the game. Really hope that they someday do this...
    • Like x 3
  8. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Most helpful way of explaining personality types that I've seen thus far.

Note: considering the changes that are currently happening, it may be appropriate to revisit this idea.
    • Like x 1
  9. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Nice
    • Like x 1
  10. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Ok, a little old but still has merit.

I am all for alternate poses but having them connected to your personality I don't like.

A big point of annoyance has been being stuck with curtain movements because of a personality, case in point dance. I really hate powerful's dance.
    • Like x 1
  11. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Bumping cause this idea should not die!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  12. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Wow I.d love this! We need more of those personalities!
    • Like x 2
  13. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

For a gread idea like this to not be implemented yet baffles me as to what can this game really offer.
    • Like x 1
  14. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

As long as you could mix and match the customisation im behind this 100%.

(eg. I can have Idle Powerful + Flight Flirty + Hover Serious as an example)

Why hasnt this been done yet? Id actually be cool with having to miss out on 1 or 2 Episodes to give them time to implement it.
    • Like x 3
  15. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  16. Hero Alpha Well-Known Player

I'm totally down for this, sign me up. Great idea. I would at the very least like to be able to switch between the few we have without paying and at anytime.
    • Like x 1
  17. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Bumpity bump bump bump
  18. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Why have we not heard anymore chatter about this idea? This is one of the best changes I've seen on the forums. Devs please bring this up to the decision makers.
  19. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

All of these upvotes, how is there no dev comment on this yet?!
    • Like x 3
  20. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Maybe because it's something we want, lol
    • Like x 2