Iconic NPC GU 115 Refreshes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Jul 15, 2021.

1. inferno Loyal Player

Love the planes on the shadows, specially around the cheeks area, very gradual but definitive. Love the angles of the eyebrows; it's very reminiscent of the original Jim Lee illustrations and the deepset of the eyes works very well with it. The nose is also well done with the ridge, bulb and nostril area. A nice unique face. The only thing that draws attention is the lower lip area, it is almost non-existent but I hesitate since there are people with features like that. It adds to the unique facial features of the character unless it carries over to other characters as one of the artist's style then it will be a problem.

Can't wait to see more.
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Even though I think he got a slight refresh somewhat recently, I'm hoping Cyborg gets an overhaul sometime soon, especially considering he'll be an ally. One of my armories has mostly the enhanced bionic style with the steel neon chroma on it and every time I'm close to Cyborg I always think "damn, you look basic af Vic!"

I might be hoping against hope here though (even though Superman got a blue version of the shimmer mat...).
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Cyborg already had his overhaul.
    Before:[IMG]
    After:[IMG]
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Yeah, I think that was for the Titans episode. I remember the old dingy one in the WT. Was just hoping for a fresh coat of paint. That steal neon chroma is fire on that style
  5. Eve YouTuber

Not sure if they plan to update him again, but I think he looks great personally. NPCs don't really need special materials and stuff - they are supposed to look either comic accurate or in Daybreak's vision.
    • Like x 1