Iconic loadout?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Hemmy, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Hemmy Committed Player

I had someone asking me yesterday about iconic abilities and their viability now that the stats revamp is out. I tried looking into it myself but simply don't have the time to test out something feasible. So I'm turning to the wonderful community and seeing what you guys might have come up with.

Does anyone have a Superman inspired iconic loadout? Ideally one that won't be completely demolished in the leaderboards, but it doesn't have to set any records either.

Thank you very much!
    • Like x 2
  2. Dene Devoted Player

I am assuming they are flight ?

A very basic start would be High pressure > Lower Pressure > Heat Vision & freeze breath

These are actually not bad - High P + Low P or vice versa interact well & heat vision is doing good damage these days
  3. L T Devoted Player

If you use high pressure, make sure you have a shield/heal/breakout ability on your load out to clip it with

In general the iconic and movement abilities are pretty strong. You don't really lose anything by adding them to your load out anymore
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Don't forget your robot sidekick. He's the strongest pet in the game.