Iconic Batarang Multi-Shot Buff Artifact Idea

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Sinister OutKasT, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Sinister OutKasT New Player

The idea would be an artifact the equivalent to the Solar amp but for the Batarang Multi-Shot. It could be called the "Batman's Utility Belt" and it sets up whatever Power Interaction is relevant to your power (due to Batman's gadgets typically also using either ice or fire or whatever it may be). It would buff the Batarangs to be useful in the current game and be a Multi-target alternative to the solar amp.
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

I would like this. AOE explosions damage could improve per artifact tier up to 200.
    • Like x 1
  3. El Ferchos Active Player

Idk honestly, like Grim already applies pi based on your power. I'd add an effect similar to the sticky bomb but hitting multiple adds, damage increased through ranks.
  4. Sghoul Well-Known Player

I could see adding all 3 of the options listed here. Although I would call the artifact something different, like Nth Metal Baterangs or something. Utility Belt should be an artifact with, well, more utility.
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkGodArkahn Level 30

Thanks for the idea ight peace everyone gonna use this for my upcoming project seeya takin my leave btw you will not be credited for the thought
  6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Not a bad idea. Honestly surprised we never got a Freeze Breath Artifact considering it'd make that move even more meta.
  7. Limey Committed Player

While I do like the idea of artifacts that buff iconic powers, making a move that's already fairly meta amongst ranged builds for powersets that lack strong ranged options "more meta" seems a little overkill.

That being said, I kinda want to see Bizarro artifacts that add Flame Breath and Ice Vision, particularly if the Flame Breath also has a 360 rotating version. I can't see it being super useful outside of tanks, but it'd sure be fun.
    • Like x 1