Iconic Based Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Anti Bezz, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Anti Bezz New Player

Captain Cold Hoodie
    Scarecrow Cleaver
    Guy Gardner Vest
    Clowsanity Boots
    Atrocitus/Vice Shoulders
    Braniac Back Cannons

This game started freaking amazing with some of these really rare drops. What happened. Iconic based styles aren't rare and are just tossed to us in briefings, investigations and collections which isn't bad, but I want something a little better like some of the few i listed. That was always something cool you guys did in the past why not bring it back.
    • Like x 2
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Brainiac Prime Helm, there you go. Thats super Iconic.
    • Like x 1
  3. IdontDps Committed Player

lol it'll take him years to get it
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

+1

I like that they kinda got back on this track with the briefings/collections, but having a rare iconic style drop at the end of an alert/raid would be pretty cool and give me extra incentive to run something

Green Arrows bow, The Questions mask, Hawkmans mace, Riddlers hat, Penguins umbrella, etc
  5. The Sleet Well-Known Player

we just got new ones, Brother Warth's hat and chest, Atrocitus' helmet, Lantern emblems, Bleez's wings, Nightwing's chest, etc...
  6. Tuff Man Well-Known Player

When did Captain Cold get hoodie? do you mean the hood?
  7. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

Well, now we have full iconic sets (Master Merc, Stalwart, Daring Vigilante & Lethal Zealot), OC brought the coolest Batman-inspired gloves yet... we´ve been getting stuff.

But I want, no, I NEED Lex Luthor´s eye piece!! I have a Vegeta inspired character and I would need that piece to check the damage of the 1-shot attack that killed me and scream IT´S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!!
  8. NCR RANGER New Player

LOL we didn't get lantern emblems. We got chest pieces with embedded lantern emblems.
  9. The Sleet Well-Known Player

ok...something is better than nothing. it has been something that the players have been asking for since FFTL.