Iconic Anomaly: The Hunt

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iBehemoth New Player

V
    That's a valid point and should be addressed by the game in some fashion, but let's be honest, if you don't know about clipping by cr84 then you've probably got more problems than just not knowing how to clip.
  2. Nodens Dedicated Player

Your immediate leap to suggest my problems are mental show that you're not interested in a civil conversation, so much as trying to undermine anybody with comments contrary to yours. No matter, I'll respond to your comment, regardless of your Neanderthal tactics. What disabilities? How about poor coordination since birth. How about nerve damage in both hands from an auto accident in which some ******* didn't care that I had the green light, and decided to send me airborne. How about degenerative arthritis that stiffens my joints, making all that tap-tap-hold crap extremely painful, and gets my attack finger swelling to the point that it's not very useful. How about ALL of those??? This games' combat mechanics are totally unlike any other mmo I've ever played, but I continue to play it because I like the content (if not the Mortal Combat fighting crap), and I like my leaguemates. I'll keep on playing it despite the screwed up mechanics. ...but I will NOT put up with you telling me I need to "L2P".
    So, if you're done trying to insult others just because you can't imagine somebody not having the best reflexes, I'll rest my case.
    • Like x 3
  3. MercPony Devoted Player

I haven't been able to repeat this but during one of my runs of this, I was somehow able to get Johnny Blowtorch stuck in a corner. He'd just stand there and let me pummel him to death. If I can repeat this I will post again but figured I'd report it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Liam Solo New Player

Neanderthal tactics!? I was being serious when I asked becasue I was curious, I wasn't insulting. So thanks for replying.

I never said L2P... :confused:

As I said in my post no offense intended. Maybe you were confusing my post with someone elses? Reply to me by mistake? If so No worries. :)

In any case I stand by what I said. The content is a challenge but you don't have to clip to complete it. Its difficult but not impossible and I think the difficulty and challege are welcomed. Because I believe if people challenge themselves everyday and try their hardest then they are truely living.

If you knew me you wouldn't assume I was someone who doesn't care. I never said I was a god or perfect. I've had to deal and overcome from what life has thrown my way.

Good Luck
  5. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Hmm strangness today. I got tot he second room where you have the 3 alarms and 3 adds. I got 2 alarms down and got to the third and started it right as I got agro. I was able to finish getting it but when I came out of the cut scene I was 1 alarm down and I had 2 reinforcements on me. Seems like if I finish destroying the alarm they shoudln't be able to call =).
  6. Nodens Dedicated Player

You were indeed insulting when you suggested that my problems were mental. To make such a suggestion, without any form of evidence to support it, is extremely rude and condescending, and you damn well know it, so don't try to play innocent. If you were honestly curious about the kinds of disabilities that could hinder gameplay here, you wouldn't have focused on the suggestion of a mental disorder, and then tried to suggest it was the only viable possibility. -and you can't get away with it by saying "no offense". ...Or are you telling me that I could call you the worlds' biggest ***, and it'll be fine so long as I add, "no offense"?
    How on earth can you possibly think anyone's going to believe I was replying to you by mistake, considering that it was YOUR post I quoted? Do you seriously believe you can suggest to everyone else here that I didn't mean you? Just how dumb do you think they are? Oh, and btw, there's no way in hell you've got a one-handed friend playing this game well without any kind of special setup, so drop that act. NOBODY's stupid enough to fall for that crap.
    As far as saying L2P, that's exactly what you were inferring when you said "Unless someone is blind I don't understand what dissability would stop someone from figureing out and useing the game mechanics to complete this solo content."
  7. Burnt New Player

After dying over 30 times and spending more than an hour and a half in there I re-spawned as myself. My armor was totally useless so I put on other armor I had in my inventory and kicked Banes butt across the room. I couldn't make it happen a second time but I know it happened once.
  8. akaivy Dedicated Player

Oh good, then there's hope for me. I just have to die 30+ times. I can beat up Bane with no armor and my own moves.

I have only run it a couple of times so far, but it does get easier each time. Bane is beast and his moves are overpowered. Yes, I said it. When someone can ground smash and you are way across the room and still get high damage, that move is overpowered. I'm not complaining. Well, yes I am. A little. :)
  9. Liam Solo New Player

Okay this isn't the place for this. and is the last time l will reply.
  10. Nodens Dedicated Player

Good, and good riddance. Nobody here is going to believe that your rush to suggest that my disabilities are a mental disorder means that I was the condescending one. Everyone who read your posts can clearly see that the things I pointed out about them are true, just by reading those posts. Nobody who plays this game is going to believe you when you say you have a one-handed friend who plays this game without any problems and/or special hardware. ...and I WILL reply to you again, any time you make it necessary, so that everyone will see you exposed for what you are.
    As I said before, Good Riddance! :)

...what a dee-dee-dee. He tells me I'm on ignore, but also says not to respond. Why would he care if I responded, if he can't even see the response? /facepalm. :D
  11. Bishop New Player

I've found another bug where if I carry a barrel into the Santo fight (initial instance with cutscene, etc) and I wish to ignore Santo in order to present an Iconic. My barrel is still in my hands after leaving Santo alone, but once the cutscene for the Iconic finishes the barrel is removed from my hands.

Bishop
    • Like x 1
  12. Hawkboy Well-Known Player

I just about had the Scarecrow finished off and he reset. I was stuck in combat and couldn't warp within the instance or even out of it. I had to close the game and restart.
  13. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

I love the idea of Legends PVE, I want more TBH, I can do the Bizarro Solo in about 10 minutes.

The Hunt can greatly vary on bosses and my only problem has been many a time they are blocking and my blockbreaker has no effect, next thing I know im being lunged at and pummeled. Some times it takes 15/20 minutes other times its 30/45 minutes.
  14. Hawkboy Well-Known Player

Both instances seem to vary a great deal from day to day. Some days I can walk right through them with little trouble, while other days they take forever to finish. Today the Scarecrow reset after killing me a few times. Plus, as you said above, the block and blockbreaking mechanincs don't always seem to work right.

I have a questions that may or may not have been answered somewhere else - I know the gear we are wearing takes damage during these instances... but does it matter what gear we have on? I had on PVP today and got my butt kicked before the whole thing reset. I had to exit the game and when I came back in I put on my dps gear. After that switch, the instance was 'normal' and I got Hush at the end so the feat was nice too. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

No gear doesn't seem to matter, I think some ppl (premium) are even taking their gear off before they go in so they don't have to repair
  16. StealthKombat New Player

CR is 50 even though I'm in full t2 pve gear. HELP!!
  17. Bloodartist New Player

Ive had this as well. If you finish interacting with the last alarm while the mobs have spotted you, you get some adds post-cutscene. But, seeing as it is not a big deal, I didn't mention it.
  18. LIVETASER New Player

I am so glad I got the feat for fighting all of them, I no longer have to deal with that, I just fight santo going forward.
  19. Rai valiant New Player

Can anyone point me in the right direction please I just finished the hunt briefing yesturday. It's call omertà I think . Now because of the mail issues going on yesturday I was unable to get the mask in the mail but i have all the briefings done when I checked so I can't redo it. Sorry for posting in the wrong place if I am , this is my first post
  20. Rai valiant New Player

Just checked my mail and a dc gm took care of my issue !!!!!! Thank you so much
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.