Iconic Anomaly: The Hunt

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joykiller Dedicated Player

Question about the feat where you have to deactivate all the wall alarm systems (three of them) without being noticed - I take that is in the last main level floor before facing the second boss? I did this without alerting anyone or even having to fight anyone and did not get credit. Is there more to it? I also did not raise the alert level of the mobsters at all during the entire challenge. Thanks in advance.
  2. UltraElite Dedicated Player

3. Yassirnummunipul New Player

Well there has to be some sort of penalty for dying as a motivation for one to improve and make it smoothly in the long run. :rolleyes:
    Run it well and your repair bill shouldn't exceed 25$.
    • Like x 2
  4. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Bro, I get what you saying. But I just take my armor off just as I would do legends matches. I'm not paying no repair bill. :mad:
  5. Bishop New Player

The scarecrow cutscene doesn't work, it just shows an empty doorway (where the usual iconic would appear) and he only spawns once the cutscene ends.

EDIT: USPC.

Bishop
  6. Bishop New Player

The room after fighting Little Vinny, and before dropping down into the shaft. When I got the feat I had zero alert, and I hadn't even touched any of the three patrols in that room. Not sure if that matters. Sounds like you did the same, not sure what went wrong. Maybe something happened, try doing it again it should work as above.

Bishop
    • Like x 1
  7. Mad9 New Player

I don't know how this happens. I go in without raising any alarms. It does not happen every time but randomly. If you die at the last boss, sometimes, it resets the entire instance and I have to start from the very beginning which means killing all the adds again.
  8. spclost New Player

After 3 days and 4 runs in the hunt I have come to the conclusion that it isn't worth runnning. Sodas that give at best 1400 health while the rifle is taking you for 900-1200 damage is ********. One mark reward with 3-4 peices of non usable gear ( 2 0f 12 pieces were usable. So total reward for 4 runs 3 marks and 2 peices of gear total time 6.25 hours. Result is an overall FAIL for solos. Just my opinion but not wastig my time on this garbage anymore. Taking gear off works on saving repair bill. I personally think the devs need to get rid of their god mode and muck aroud in the trenches with the rest of us.
    • Like x 2
  9. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Dev's may I ask as to why the huntress does not have the MA move "Smokebomb"? And can you add it to her move list?
    • Like x 3
  10. TLantern Developer

Please stop by this thread: http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/t5-solo-huntress.153480/
    We are looking for more information to get this problem solved.

Thanks!
  11. Epic New Player

Huh? it takes me 10-12 minutes to complete these solos...even on a bad run it should only take 20. 4 runs....6.25 hours? really or is this a typo?
  12. candiFloss Active Player

This DLC has actually caused me to re-think my sub and my thoughts are...... these missions are impossible for anyone who is not under 20 with lightening reflexes and it has stolen the joy out of the game for me and my family. 4 subs now to be cancelled. SHAME sony. Too hard and too complex for people who just want to play for fun and do different things for a change. I will miss my game but it is no longer fun! :(
    • Like x 4
  13. Bishop New Player

There are four queries/bugs I have noticed:
    • Are the item drops random, i.e no regard to Santo or the Iconics?
    • In the Santo fight, there is one healing barrel available and if I carry the other two barrels into the instance, one quickly despawns - is this WAI?
    • In the three alarm room, if I get the third and final alarm just as I aggro someone else and they approach alarm the cutscene begins but the alarm is carried through the cutscene, also WAI?
    • Sometimes the cutscene for Scarecrow works, and other times it doesn't i.e his physical character doesn't appear so the cutscene focuses on an empty hallway. He does spawn after the cutscene fine though.
    Bishop
  14. Evil Moopie New Player

I'm sorry, but what? The community as a whole asked for more difficult content, and when we finally get it people complain about it being too hard? I'm only 16 years old and I definitely don't have "lightning reflexes," and I find the Anomaly content pretty easy. Although at the same time, the Anomalies are timeless because they give you a specific gear set and prevent anyone over-geared from just "blowing through." The content isn't complex at all! It's very linear if you know how to play the game and read the directions/briefs.

I am a casual player and I don't see what is so hard about this content. I even have the scientist feat from the Bizarro Anomaly and I had a blast and a great challenge doing so (keep up the hard feats, SOE!). If you don't enjoy a challenge than perhaps DCUO isn't the game for you. If you aren't having fun because you think the content is to hard then just get better.
    • Like x 3
  15. syphoner New Player

I love the solos just would like to see the mechanics tweeked on the boss fights. Maybe some more iconics to fight. Best solo content to date, just make the boss fights fluid.
  16. Bishop New Player

I have noticed a bug when fighting Santo, where if he activates his flamethrower the breakout trinket greys out. I know it isn't on CD, because of no red, and its happened a few times near the beginning of the fight.

Bishop
  17. commander jackel Active Player

Playing right now and all the cut scenes after little vinny are blank you have the sound but can see the huntress or monsters also when entering santo huntress did not appear on cut scene and santo did not walk towards huntress also as killer croc entered he did not appearing on cut scene
  18. commander jackel Active Player

Also grappler line was not working
  19. Ixnay New Player

Definitely some issues with Bane regarding counter mechanics, his lunge knocked me down when I was blocking :confused:

Beat him on the 3rd attempt for the feat though :)

I think the difficultly in these things is perfect to be honest. First time through it was tricky, final bosses took multiple attempts but as I've perfected both toons its got easier and easier :)
    • Like x 3
  20. Owl Devoted Player

Sometimes the Healing Barrels in the Shaft and the final room do not respawn.
    Sometimes you break a Healing Barrel and you do not get any Heals.

On one occasion, Santo would not take any Damage. Even after I respawned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.