Iconic Anomaly: The Hunt

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TLantern Developer

Before we start I just wanted to say thank you to those who played on PC Test and gave feedback!

The Huntress' Iconic Anomaly is now Live! This means the content is open to more people, please feel free to leave any feedback you have. If anyone comes across any issues or bugs please post them here as well. I will do my best to address them and get them fixed for you guys.

Go take out those mobsters!
    Thanks!
    -TLantern
  2. Cryotkj New Player

So first off I didn't expect to like these legends missions but they were really fun! Real quick though I had a bug when running the huntress mission. When I first load in I there was no Batman talking to me about the simulation and I was immediately turned into the huntress. Then I go into the instance and I'm myself again but with none of my combos. The adds keep resetting so I warp to base and go back in. Second time it works perfectly. Just thought you guys would like to know. US ps3 server if that's important.
  3. TLantern Developer

Thanks for the info! I'll look into this. And I'm glad you liked it!
    • Like x 1
  4. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Love these things so much. Everyone involved deserves a huge thank you. They are a blast. I want MOAR! haha. I like these more than the normal challenge modes. I fight as myself in everything else was fun doing pve as a legends char.
    • Like x 5
  5. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I'm wondering if there is a bug with immunity. Once I use the breakout trinket; there is a short delay window that last lets say (3s), where I am unable to move/block/use a power.
    • Like x 1
  6. Amarsir Well-Known Player

These are really good ideas. I would suggest that your future development include making a few more and backfilling them among the other tiers. Because as it stands, "get t4 gear before you can do something gear-irrelevant" comes off a bit illogical.
  7. syphoner New Player

On the last boss i found a delay after a breakout when trying to lunge, both with the trinket and regular breakouts. Oh and is our gear supposed to be getting destroyed in there or is it unintended?
    • Like x 1
  8. TLantern Developer

Your gear will take damage during the simulation. This is intended.
  9. segundoblz New Player

But it's just a simulation, it ain't happening.
    • Like x 2
  10. Kordana New Player

Curious as to the reasoning behind this. Does legends pvp damage gear? (I honestly don't remember)
  11. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Yes it does. Most players take off their gear as to not damage it. IMO It doesn't make any sense as how this is intended when armor isn't in effect.
  12. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

lol I think this is a great point.
  13. Sgt Forge New Player

Does the damaged gear affect the iconics performance?
  14. RapidRay Committed Player

Dunno, but it sure affected my wallet when I got one shotted 3 times. Got frustrated and left with a pair of 81CR boots and my PVE gear glowing red form the damage it took.
    • Like x 1
  15. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

Not if you're Canadian.
    • Like x 1
  16. Sgt Forge New Player

Off topic, but to translate for anyone else, this means "Sharks 4, Canucks ZERO"

Back on topic, I was trying to beat Bane for about 45 minutes before the PS3 world went down, tough SoB, always seems to know when to block break, feint, etc. I think my gear taking damage did have an effect, but I cant be sure that it wasn't just fatigue from trying over and over and over. The sad thing, I cannot even gear up to get better, so I really need to learn what I doing!
  17. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

18. AJPro Committed Player

not liking at all that after reboot if you die you redo the whole instance. Also might just be my issue but huntress lags bad at blocking and block breaking. The boss fight...I am getting tossed around like a rag doll only to have to do whole thing all over again...very tedious for 1 mark of reality. I still say on the PS3 due to lag issues bosses do moves you can not like you block them, they are flying backwards only to block you and send you flying..in which you flash and get wreaked for like 3 secs...i.e. annoying
    • Like x 3
  19. pokeman65 New Player

it is too hard but would be cool if it was like 10 percent easier......
    • Like x 3
  20. Valsmurf Loyal Player

This was happening on test server also and they said they were going to fix, bug probably creeping back out...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.