Ices Damage Out

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Balistical Ice, Oct 18, 2017.

1. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

I've seen some put decent numbers while having ice elemental, now that's not saying it's good lol, but def needs a look at and maybe buff it up abit
    • Like x 1
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

Well one should suffice. A vid with various parsings on 1 and 3 dummies without any additional buffs (trinket, buff soders, supplies, etc etc). Thing is that almost any rotation can be transferred from dummies to actual content. It's just that you basically always lose dps due to mechanics preventing you from doing sustained damage.

I mean Ice is okay. I can keep up with the average (read: mediocre) electricity dps and anyone else basically. Can't keep up with rage tho but that's okay. Even leaving out Berserk, Rage has just super good (not broken) sustained melee damage and that's okay.
  3. Apolloin Well-Known Player

Could it be anyone in your league???
  4. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

There are one or two from my league yes, but the other few I know are friends from other league and random I became friends with
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I have found a sustained loadout to keep up with or atleast stay close to rage/electric. But i will say it definitely needs a look at still
  6. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

People need to keep in mind that forum users comparing powers mean between 2 equally skilled players. Not you (in general) or your leaguemate in pug runs against below average dps
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Thats how people test the true potential of the power. Skilled players who know how the power works.