Ice Tanking in t10e raids

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Tangent Line, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Probably not lol. There are other consumables that do offer their forms of cc but I haven’t been able to get on to test how good or bad they are. The 2 main ones used are personal dampening fields and emitters
  3. Ully Committed Player

Explosive detonators also provide a form of CC.
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

This won’t make a humongous difference but you can strengthen your shields a bit by moving any SP you have in health over 100 in to resto. Will also beef up Mystic 7 (160+) heals a tad

Edit: after reading through the thread, I was clearly late to the party on this advice, lol
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I use heartthrob. Gives 5% health when out and also absorbs 2% damage via the affinity mod. My other slots are breakout trinket, supply drop (health in a pinch or power when troll is down/out) and emitters. I replace emitters with Dampening fields if I’m not tanking any adds.
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I like that set up. I do tend to use 2 pets instead of the break out trinket thou lol. But that’s only to keep more uptime on the affinity mod lol. I use the sidekick and the valentines event. Not sure which one of the top of my head but it’s the one that debuffs. Not sure if that’s the 5% health pet. I might switch it if it’s not. The supply drop and either damps it orbital depending on what I am doing
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The one that debuffs (heartbreak) unfortunately is not the one that buffs health (hearthrob). I used to use Lexcorp since it gives a tiny amount of heals plus buffs power while awaiting the valentines seasonal to come around. I do throw in my metal manbat sidekick in place of the breakout trinket in some scenarios, most notably DMe Forge Hawkman.