Ice tank

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by >>>KIra<<<, Jun 26, 2017.

1. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Any advice on a good load out and rotation on Ice Tank. I have beem an Ice DPS for a long time and now I want to learn how to tank. Any help would be appreciated. Also how should I do my generator mods if I have them all to dps?
  2. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

1. Loadout:
    Primary shields- Bitter Winds, Reflection
    Immunity shields- Wintar Ward, Shatter Restraints
    Oh Crap: Hard Light Shield (iconics)
    Pulling Move: Inescapable Storm

2. Rotation: use your primary shields and rotate them to avoid overwriting. Using reflection activates ice armor. Use the immunity when necessary for cc from boss or as when primary shields are on cooldown. Just wait till you see red and then pop a new shield, they don't stack unfortunately. And pull ads as needed.

3. Gen mods:
    Blue- health
    Yellow- restoration
    Red- might

4. White mods:
    Weapon- absorption adaptor
    Neck- fortified blocking
    Back- breakout regeneration
    Chest- quick healing
    Hands- regenerative shielding
    Feet/ deadly block

I also want to point out that as ice and current state of game, it's better to not spec into health as most of the damage received is health based. So the less health you have the less damage you take while your shields remain strong if modded with straight resto. And don't need to mod dom as you only need the minimum to cc ads and a hybrid resto mod is better than a full dom mod doubled in tank stance.
    • Like x 2
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thank You so much