ice decoy

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by kidgrizzly, Feb 20, 2013.

1. kidgrizzly New Player

Id like to share and idea with everyone maybe it'll catch on and a dev will see this and hopefully take it into consideration. So I notice new ice update not getting any new powers, I wanted to suggest that they should remove snow devil and replace it with a ice decoy kinda like a fusion of gadgets decoy + subzeros ice clone from mortal combat + and mechanics like earth golem that it redirects threat to it however is stationairy and is more of a ice statue look. Ok so i was thinking it could last maybe 3secs and absorb maybe 5~15%dmg and if chill effect 3or more times is active it explosed by its self when it expires doing mid range knock down and dot also frostbite targets maybe rooted or encased when they hit the ice decoy. What does everyone think?
  2. kidgrizzly New Player

Also it be kinda cool if you could use backflip animation when u cast ice decoy to give it that redirecting threat feel
  3. shadowkia New Player

Not to put you down but that sounds like a mash of ice and earth. Snow devil should just become Ice Bear like many have suggested before because it would be permanent like other powerset pets, able to deal good damage or tank, and could help with pi's making it 3 for 3 for fixing or replacing the power.