I was wondering? if you could have, double artifact bonus weekend.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batrederik, May 19, 2019.

1. Batrederik Dedicated Player

"When? .. Just soon, before the survival mode.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Batrederik Dedicated Player

reading this, you do, it's because of the title. I mean, .. Maybe my brain half German is. my language is object-subject-verb.. but I speaks in English in OSV . So respecting me, i hope you do.

P.s [very] grateful I would be, if double artifact bonus weekend we get. Thanks DEVS**
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

It looks more like half-yoda :)

The last few double artifact XP events were held after three months of one another. So if that remains true, it should be at the beginning of june
    • Like x 1
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

As long as it's held before the release of the new SM i'd be very happy, i'd love to get my healer up and try healing it. Shouldn't the next Bonus mark-event also be Triple? I could swear we usually get double marks followed by triple marks and another double mark before the release of the next episode or whatever.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

All I know is I'm not spending any more JLD money until I know how much I need for whatever shiny items are released....that and I've got like 50 inventory slots full of Nth...so yeah, one or the other or BOTH weekends would be great.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

as far as Bonus Nth and Bonus marks goes, one doesn't close out the other. We should be due a Bonus Nth-weekend pretty soon, just as we're closing in on a Bonus marks-weekend.
    • Like x 1
  7. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Yess, smell the bonus, listen, those moments, overlook that. And our futures converge on a weekend with artifacts, or more precisely, this double artifact bonus XP, if we get. **