i was called toxic after Vmf alert

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batrederik, May 16, 2020.

1. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I was playing on my toon called Ssgss Bardock. The person did not listen to me in chat.. nor on the mic, cuts in the middle of me talking and saying i should not kill the turrets.
    But, Turrets start off weaker when first introduced, and stats the second time, and increased defense the third time. The group would have died anyway within a short period– so, gotta
    kill the turrets in both and last. And again i'm not a toxic person.

Next time just play the game. I don’t need someone to tell me about the turrets.

Also? can i say the person's league name in here? or will it be put on a blacklist??

sincerely batrederik.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That would be blacklisting but I had a similar experience in VMF this morning. Some people are garbage, put them on your ignore list and move on.
    • Like x 2
  3. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

My superpower is ignoring idiots who feel the need to tell you how to play the game in a face roll alert :)
    • Like x 4
  4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

It must be "that day" lol. I was healing (with water, which I usually always do on VMF with zero issues (even at lower cr)), and this Rage DPS kept dying (not my fault if you can't breakout quick enough to avoid crash).
    Anyway, he decided to rage quit on the last boss after he died from not taking out the turrets to about environmental damage.
    • Like x 2
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I don’t understand chasing the scoreboard. Especially on alerts. My ignore list has increased a lot this dlc. I’ve random qued and had dps air as healers and not want to heal. I’ve seen dps keep attacking the boss even thou there are turrets up. I’ve even seen people stay on lex to dps even thou he has his purple vortex up and die.
    • Like x 3
  6. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

one thing im VERY tired of...carried idiots who think they are a teams batman or professor x..."you stop them coming in...YOU!!! heal over THERE!!!"...just yesterday I was in the duo where you fight demons AFTER the raven story...I hadn't said anything yet I was only playing...my partner starts talking like im a Robin who didn't remember to change his soiled armor mail hot pants...I looked at the scores...I was half a mill ahead...buddy...if im scoring hundreds of thousands more than you and you are a slightly higher CR than I am then I am the Fing LEADER...not YOU...all guys and men too...only males toons do this...if that's anything...rarely ever a female toon doing this...
    • Like x 1
  7. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

yes...'idiots"...exactly...
  8. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Probably because we're comfortable in our sexuality and don't feel the need to wave our 'whatsits' around in a video game. :)
    • Like x 2
  9. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

most of my guys are coated in armor im not an idiot running around naked...still haven't explained why worse players think they get to order around better ones...they are comfortable in their sexuality and can be fools!!...ok...but no not really... how does slutty clothing enhance or shrink scores again???!!!
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

This seems like a failure of idioms. This is what Stoob was talking about.
    • Like x 2
  11. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

I apologize I misunderstood...
  12. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Lorax, it’s just, he never said anything about last boss feat from Vmf. After lex had 50% left, he said “kill boss, why? you killing turrest” If he wanted feat, He should have told from when i joined the group. And on mic .. cuts in the middle of me talking.

Thx lorax, about this blacklisting.
  13. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Smh Idk what the hell is wrong with folks it must be the stress of being stuck at home lol or something geez. I have had similar experiences my ingnore list needs an update I'll have to take some BOTs off and add some player's on because this is ridiculous.
  14. Batrederik Dedicated Player

The thing is, more like "I'm going to tell you how to do things, and you're either going to do as i say and use it, or stay under that toxic thing". People put way to much weight into it.
    • Like x 1
  15. Batrederik Dedicated Player

16. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I wish I had that power.
    • Like x 1
  17. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

its simple really
    1) if you have anything actually useful to say say it in team in the first few seconds..." hey we can get a feat lets do this this way for a feat"....Say it in team text say it fast screaming into a mic doesn't cut it.
    2) be polite...not everyone knows every feat every square foot of map every enemies quirk ...some people might only know half the mech associated with a feat or mission success...expect pugs to feat fail and accept it...not scream and holler and bark orders some may not even understand. again if you tell people well beforehand vital info that's fine...I love smooth runs love my feats ...but others playing batman while I carry them is a firm no no though
  18. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Indeed, that's what I meant. I was trying to keep it somewhat clean so maybe that got lost in translation.
  19. Batrederik Dedicated Player

just to be super clear here, i pmed him for vmf. If he wanted last boss feat, He should have told from when i joined the group and not on last boss when
    lex had 50% health left,
    • Like x 1
  20. I3eleth Well-Known Player

Nothing wrong with being top of the board the ones with issues of people "leaderboard chasing" are the ones that either
    A) can't top the board due to power, skillpoints, skill, or generally don't care about efficiency.

B) You aren't at end game with arts, augs, cr, or content

When I join a instance i have two jobs.

Dps) Melt everything the most efficiently way possible/never get 1 shot & complete the required mechanics.

Troll) Keep the boss debuffed and the healers power bar up & complete the required mechanics.

Healer) Keep the tank/dps alive & complete the required mechanics.

Tank) Don't die.

Yes some board chasers wont do mechanics to pad their stats and they are complete trash. Others do. But when im #1 and doing mechanics don't trash me for being a highly efficient machine.

Rule #1) Complete Job > #s.
    • Like x 1