I want to see a Dev team run alerts and raids and see how they do?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheArmorsmith, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

I mean full on Dev team none of that god mode mess, and no only that a dev can get items, just FNL it and run some of the content and maybe just maybe they can see what we see at times. heck I want to them on new toons that was shown leveling go into PvP as well...I would love to see this....
    • Like x 7
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yes, that way we can nitpick every move they make and just savage them if they do some sort of error 99% of the game makes. I'm sure they're chompin' at the bit to expose themselves like that.
    • Like x 8
  3. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

I'd love too see the Q & A on that day!

Tonight on FNL we run Inner at minimum CR and SP, come see all the wipes!

Damn Mepps we should have never tried this live...where the hell is that God mode button?

lol

IA ARMY
    • Like x 3
  4. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Pretty sure they were torn apart during the first SM reveal. I'm sure they'd love to do that again....
    • Like x 5
  5. Delta795 New Player

Uh huh they are gonna open themselves up to this again?

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. Tanksblaze Well-Known Player

You really think they have the courage to do that in front of this community? You know bloody well we would eat them alive if they tried. When they did that survival mode a lot of peopled called them many names and junk. I doubt they could stand going thru that again.
    • Like x 2
  7. Ghostof91 New Player

That would be something interesting to see, see how they think of their own implementations.
    • Like x 3
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

That's how I remember it. I don't blame them for doing it again.
    • Like x 2
  9. toast Well-Known Player

i would love to see them run the star labs alert @ level just to see how they handle the long yellow lantern hallway.
    • Like x 1
  10. ErnieB Loyal Player

they used too, specially Mepps, it even had a livestream.
    • Like x 1
  11. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

They don't even lvl up from scratch, it's all program, they depend upon God mode
    • Like x 1
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yea and none of that 2-2-2-2 stuff they claim to run. They need to run as 5-1-1-1 with nature healer to see how easy it is to skip mechanics.
    • Like x 3
  13. kyrieirving Active Player

it would be fun tho to see them try to melee t7 content with rage
    • Like x 3
  14. SuperBell Loyal Player

Do you guys seriously think they don't play normal for internal testing, and maybe even play on their own time in the version that is live?
    • Like x 4
  15. Tikkun Loyal Player

Mepps and I used to livestream at-level content every Tuesday. I think we were up to T4 when we stopped. If I recall correctly we never wiped...and he was healing. ;)
    • Like x 3
  16. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Are there even enof devs to make a raid grp ?
    • Like x 3
  17. Here2Help Devoted Player

I would love to see this as an FNL event!
    • Like x 1
  18. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I like to see the devs just pug stuff more and stream it say maybe two or three Thursday nights a month they could pug a few of the raids in LFG sure there might be a few jerks but for the most part people I think people would be ok.
    • Like x 1
  19. MrB Dedicated Player

Can I like this few more hundred times?

I would honestly like to see them prove me wrong when I say they can't play it. But given this as previous evidence I kinda doubt it.

I would like to see 2 teams go at one instance. One devs and the other players.
    • Like x 2
  20. Ghostof91 New Player

Imagine events when developers battle players in pvp arenas.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.