I want answers

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Hellspawn619, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Hellspawn619 New Player

I wanna know why when it comes to PvP instances through the on duty menu that most pvpers do not give new papers a fighting chance its like they just get right up on your character and just keep hitting buttons not giving you a chance to hit at all and that to me is just them being ignorant snobby *** people, I think PvP should at least put you up with equally leveled people so it gives you a fighting chance cause it seems like its either papers are just ******** or they're cheating the system being level 0 with a cr 30 when I'm a level 30 with a cr of 260+ now I'd like to know how is it that they beat a level 30 cr 260+ when they at 0 with cr 30 **** makes no sense at all and none of the blocking or heals help not even the stunning or knock backs is this PvP **** broken or something cause in my eyes this game was definitely not built properly when it was designed
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Maybe we should write other gaming multiplayer companies that have pvp and tell them that as well.
    I mean, for example, shouldn't Black Ops team death-match only allow prestige 10 players to battle against equal prestige, and only newer people to battle newer people?

LOL! In every game I've ever done pvp, it is NEVER like that. There are always going to be people who can pound someone into the ground before they can even get a hit off. The goal is to keep going, and LEARN how to COUNTER such players, and level yourself up to the maximum to defeat them.

That being said, there are some powers that shine a bit more in pvp, but it boils down to "skill" in pvp. There's block, lunge, interrupt, stun, etc, in pvp for a reason.
  3. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Your PvE gear has no effect in PvP, so it doesn't matter if you are CR260+ it only matters what PvP gear you have on.

All your PvP gear can be found in the Hall of Heroes (or equivalent in the Villain base).

Your PvE rotations will likely be useless in PvP, check out the guides section for PvP or dare I say it youtube for build ideas specific to your powerset.

If you do not have PvP gear, you are automatically boosted to the minimum PvP CR (CR96) stats.

I recommend starting out in Legends PvP, the Legends all have similar stats and there are no roles so it's much easier to get to grips with the fundamentals of PvP and how it differs to PvE. .

If you do want to only use arenas, I recommend only using your off role (Tank, Healer, Troll), you will be much harder to kill in general giving you more time to get to grips with what's going on.
  4. Solarbound Committed Player

What's funny about this whole thread is that there was an update long ago that allowed lower leveled players a "fighting chance." In today's set up, you can honestly be a 96 cr and take down someone who is 101 cr in those PVP arenas if you are more than skilled enough. So, what you're complaining of isn't necessarily the problem. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of existing problems that hinder performance in PVP. But, based on what I'm reading from you it just sounds as if you have a lot to learn. Especially, if you're mentioning the likes of PVE gear in the mix of where it doesn't belong.