I think stompa is scared of us.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Immortal Kyrro, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Joined a log group for GPS feat tonight and everything was going well until Stompa decided she wasn't gonna show up. I mean she wasn't even in the booth upstairs.

I know we're a bit op but damn Stompa I didn't peg her for a coward. Couldn't even complete the mission because stompa never cane out.

And no we did not try to glitch the door or body block them in. Tanks stood to the side to grab aggro but only lashina came out to play.
  2. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

She's probably angry that she won't make another appearance and that her fighting style has been copied and pasted into other bosses.
    • Like x 4
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

she gave us her boots now she has nothing to wear
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

I think Stompa heard how I beat Wonder Woman and stole her clothes.

(Seriously, I got a drop called "Ancient Amazon Noble" skirts)
    • Like x 1
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

Happened in the past at its early release stage too. Worth to shot a bug report in case the old bug is back (it was suppose to be fixed).
  6. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Filing a report or a support ticket in this game is useless. 14 months and counting with no reply to my support ticket.
  7. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I like tank would be happy! Since both hate her, as any boss that completely ignores the tank in this game!
    It's something stupid and meaningless. And the worst ...
    That only happens in this game, and no more ...o_O
  8. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

Probably still mad at all the people who used unintended methods to beat her
  9. Wallachia Devoted Player

Really? Last December when I started playing I wanted to subscribe and had problems. I sent a support ticket and got my issue resolved in 3 days, and it took so long because I wasn't online when they replied, one hour after all my messages.
  10. Controller Devoted Player

She's working out for her return with The Big Dude here in a few months.