I renewed my membership but didn’t get

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Al Uzza, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Al Uzza Active Player

Hello, everyone! I renewed my membership, but I didn’t get my loyalty currency or replay badges. Did they change that you get those or not? What should I do? Thanks in advance!
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Sometimes they don't drop on the exact date - there can be a few days delay.
  3. Jimp88 New Player

if you use Daybreak.s Kronos for game time you dont get anything btw.
  4. ALB Dedicated Player

You will get both on your anniversary I believe. It don't matter when you renewed subscription, it go by the original sub date.
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

don't PS players need to claim them too?
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

No.
  7. Al Uzza Active Player

I guess I’ll just wait and see. It was just weird because this is the first time I didn’t get the rewards as soon a I subscribed or renewed. Thanks!
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Incorrect, the replay badges can be out of sync with the loyalty point or DBC reward, mine is out of sync by about a week.
    • Like x 1
  9. ALB Dedicated Player

Oh ok. I renewed awhile ago and I got my stuff around my anniversary. Provably just a coincidence
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah lol, to be fair It is normally, but it gets thrown out of sync when you change membership durations etc etc.

I think it actually got thrown out when over the 8 years or so they've given away short periods of membership that has changed the renewal date.

The replays definitely come in on the original anniversary, the reward comes in when the actual subscription and payment renews or if you're on a longer term the date that you originally paid.
    • Like x 1
  11. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Aka wibbly wobbly.

I get my LP on the 2nd and Replays on the 13th.
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There is no claim option but you do have to log in within that month.