I really like the new Style Vendor idea that's in-game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Liongale, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Liongale Dedicated Player

I just wanted to give some positive feedback about the vendors where you can buy styles. Like the latest gear that drops in the A&B operation, you can buy the styles (but not the gear) with badges from a vendor, and also the PvP old-styles vendo that you can buy the styles but not the gear from just to complete what you're missing.

I really like this a lot, as it lets players go back and finish things they've missed, and I hope it's something that might be used for other styles in the future.
    • Like x 6
  2. Invictus2112 New Player

I concur. Was fantastic to see there was now a way to get gunslinger! Although does it take a while to get marks when you are pre-87 pvp ilvl...

I certainly hope something like this is kept in mind for future use.
    • Like x 2
  3. Feenicks New Player

And who doesn't like styles! :)
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It's a like and dislike for me. I like the idea and all, but the implementation on the PvP style vendor seemed a little off, particularly the currency needed. I can understand them wanting people to PvP for the styles and all, but having to PvP for a style that you could buy for in-game cash in the last season just strikes me as odd.

Otherwise, it's okay in my book.
  5. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I love the idea however, I don't like that the costs are still the same as a gear with stats. I think it should be reduced since it's style only.
    • Like x 3
  6. Invictus2112 New Player

Glad to see I'm not the only who feels it might be slightly overadjusted. Then again, I can accept that since it is no doubt geared towards the PvP players to give them more to enjoy for their efforts.
  7. DaLucky7 New Player

I like the fact that certain styles drop from harder raids. If u sport the style its says "Yeah I did that raid" lol idk