I need help finding a trident staff weapon

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Aguaman, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Aguaman New Player

Can anyone help me find or get my hands on a triednt staff? I’m sub level 30 so idk if I can get it or not.
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

The trident drops in the aquaman mission near the end (level 22 i think) of leveling up. Normally on the last boss.

It does have a descent drop rate so you will eventually get it.
  3. Exostorm Well-Known Player

I think that it only drops once in there, and that you have to spec'd in staff to get it. But if you do miss it, they drop pretty regularly in the Amazon Fury I content and above.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You do not have to be specced for staff. It is also tradeable, check the broker ;)
  5. useless Well-Known Player

yea,drop rate is probably descent,not long ago someone was asking for mote (dont remember type),so i
    said i'll give him free and he gave me 5 of thouse...
    think Circe drops it
  6. Perseus Chase Committed Player

If you have 70 marks to spare just go and buy it at AF2 vendor, but if you instead have 3-4 mill to spare then you can get it at broker.

Edit: NVM i didn’t read that you only lvl 30....so u can’t buy AF2 weapon....so your best bet is to look for it on broker....the style itself call Greco-Roman Trident.
  7. useless Well-Known Player

just wondering,did you get one ?
    (got another yesterday and remembered you )
  8. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I'm also trying for the same thing. Kicked Circe's firm butt a total of 20 times as of yesterday and still nothing.
  9. L T Devoted Player

I'm pretty sure the greco-roman trident style can be bought from the gear vendor for Amazon Fury part 1.

Or you can try to get Aquaman's trident from the solo. Or buy it off the broker for 5 million ish.

EDIT: just realized this was a necro thread originally from 2017. Oh well.