i managed to solo heal nexus

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by the solowing, Apr 21, 2014.

1. the solowing Steadfast Player

alil bit of a struggle (group was rather geared for nexus) but hey if i can do it you dont to shout for roles cr 101+ to do it
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Dark Horus Dedicated Player

Nice job healing but that was a very slow nexus just look at the difference in the Dps damage .

Was a Controller 3rd in damage ??
  3. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Look like there were a lot of soders being consumed by every1.
    • Like x 2
  4. Ramonater New Player

show us how many wipes you guys had
  5. SnapFlash New Player

2000 resto? How many skill points is that worth?
  6. Frankzilla Committed Player

Nexus can be done in t1 gear with t3 synthetics. Being under geared isn't the issue in nexus its because you won't have extreme burn so need ppl with enough experience to know what to do with shields at last boss. Other than that nexus has been rendered challenge less since its been nerfed on multiple occasions.
  7. Ogat New Player

Not to be sour, but you don't need a healer to complete nexus, or more then 3 people.. ;S
    • Like x 1
  8. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

so true lol.
  9. Hero of Justice New Player

Maybe at your level of play perhaps, but your level is not the norm. I'm sure you already know that, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to be so negative.

Regardless, very nicely done OP :)
    • Like x 2
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Its sad to see groups still struggle in nexus after all of the nerfs. But great job OP.
    • Like x 2
  11. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

I've done nexus without a healer b4 and the run was under 30 minutes....nexus is the easiest raid in the world...
  12. Eranthis New Player

Yeah nexus is rather easy healing, very fun too lol. :p
  13. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Way to be supportive guys....

Nice job OP. It can be nerve racking, but solo heals is all anyone wants these days.
    • Like x 1
  14. RSL New Player

here to remind everyone that solo healing something when you're undergeared is easy when you have other people overcompensating for you with their gear
  15. RSL New Player

also yeah, everyone seemed to be guzzling soders there
  16. Lokkii Committed Player

A guy with no hands solo healed nexus the first week it came out, then he realized he had PVP gear on. NIce job?
    • Like x 1
  17. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

If u have 2 healers in raids it's a waste....the amount of damage people take one healer can easily heal....there is no point to have 2 heals in any raid cause the content is sooooooooooo easy.....even in wave u only need one heal cause ur either gettin one shot and dead....any other damage one healer can heal without a problem....so why have 2 healers?
  18. Crackin New Player

Just wondering if anyone actually looked at board? 1 player had 1.8 m heal out ( assuming OP ), Another with 800k heal out and another almost 500k heal out .9 people on the board. I don't call this solo healing . Even if someone was battle healing. BTW broken raids are nothing to be proud of.
    • Like x 1
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

There were nine players on the card. Presumably the last one was a healer that dropped. The one with 800k was, again presumably, a Fire tank ("Solargirl"). The rest were probably soder and supply drop heals, if there weren't any Rage DPS using Rage Crash. Still, gratz OP.
  20. KidVicious93 Well-Known Player

Wow 75minutes?