I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

FINALLY!!!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much for the Fatality & Carol Ferris' hairstyles! I requested those probably over 20 times throughout the years and getting them finally is KASDHASDAHSDKSAJHDASKDJAD!!!

So happy, LOL! I know there have been a lot of threads created already, but I SPECIFICALLY wanted to say THANK YOU for listening! You guys are awesome!

I honestly can't wait to use them on all of my 30 female toons, ughhhhhh, WOOOOOO
    • Like x 13
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

3. Jcal Dedicated Player

I need the Valentine's Day event in my life RIGHT NOW! Gotta have those hairstyles immediately. Can we start early this year? lol ;)
  4. Eve YouTuber

It's actually the first time I want to get all the styles. My Multi Lantern will love them and have some variety in her Sapphire style.
  5. Jaelia Committed Player

Seriously lol !!!!
  6. Zamara Dedicated Player

Best part is they're only 12 hearts!
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

And...Tradeable to other characters!
    • Like x 1
  8. Charon Lead Content Designer

Thankfully this is regarding the Valentine's Day stuff, so it's fitting, otherwise all this gushing love stuff would make me feel super uncomfortable. Megzilla probably likes it though, no matter what time of year.

;P
    • Like x 4
  9. Caroline Dedicated Player

Oh, ok sorryyyy!

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOUUUUUU
    • Like x 3
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yikes
  11. Kuno Loyal Player

Finally long hairstyles. I've been requesting this hairstyles over the years. So good!
  12. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

For a moment I thought you were referencing the chorus to this song. :p

Yeah I've been requesting the Star Sapphire hairstyles for some years now for my female toons. :) Definitely updating some armories when seasonal is out.
    • Like x 1
  13. Caroline Dedicated Player

Funny, I listened to that song earlier today! :D