i love timecapsules don't you?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Dude, why are you even bothering. Anybody with half a brain can see this guy's posts are full of exageration and hyperbole. He just said TCs are close to matching Episodes in SP. Each TC has 4.5 TC in it. Every one. Hasn't changed since the first one. Have we EVER had an episode with only 4.5 SP worth of feats in it? So just right there, like two posts ago, he's just literally making stuff up out of thin air. You were right the first time. This guy has magical math. Don't ask him for help on your taxes, that's for sure.
    • Like x 2
  2. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

3. light FX Steadfast Player

35sp in the 7 TCs so far over a 1 year period. Compare that to the 3 episodes we have gotten in the last year and roughly 15sp in each of those. 35sp vs 45 sp. Yep not a lot of sp in time capsules :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

So if ya dont care about the feats in the TCs and only want the styles then couldnt players obtain styles in other ways? Couldnt the same styles be earned through gameplay from vendor gear, drop gear, briefs, collections, etc?
    • Like x 2
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It could would should..... ;)

But I don't deal in could would should....
    I deal in what is.

Right now.... it IS in TC.

So... if you want those styles.... you have to get them from;
    Time Capsules
    The Broker

Right now.... the Batman Beyond style is not
    in a vendor
    dropping from missions
    obtained from briefs or collections

It is in TC.

;)

EDIT; And you get the feat wherther you get it from TC or the Broker.
    So.... if people think that those SP are THAT important.... they can get those feats from the Broker if they really want to. ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Um u didnt answer the question at all. I said if u dont care about those feats then couldnt the styles be earned ingame another way. Clearly the answer is yes because before TCs thats how players got most styles. Not continuing the convo with replies that like that that twist things. If u didnt care about the feats then it shouldnt matter how u obtain the styles if there were no feats. And like i mentioned we as players obtained styles ingame long before TCs. So the would/have thing u speak of has already been in the game ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    I will rephrase then.

It does not matter what I care.
    What matter is what IS.

Could they get styles in other ways?? sure.
    A lot of things could happen.... but it does not matter....
    all that really matters is what is ACTUALLY happening.

Yes... styles could come from vendors.... collections..... or from the Easter Bunny.
    Does not matter what could be.
    What matter is what is.

And right now.... those styles come from Time Capsules.
    And those styles come with feats.

I care about the styles.
    Heck I care about the styles enough that I crafted most of the enhanced versions.
    NO FEAT goes with the Enhanced version... only titles I believe.
    Don't care about the titles either..... don't use them.

Again..... I care about the styles.
    No feats with the enhanced version.... but still I crafted those.
    Not sure how better to illustrate that I care about the styles..... even the styles that give NO FEATS.
    Not sure how more clear I could be.

Here are a few examples just for you..... because.... why not. ;) ;)

• Like x 1
  8. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

You conveniently left out all those SP that were earned in the anniversary event as well as the starro event.

I can't imagine why you'd have left those out...

Regardless, thanks for making the actual point Khalon was trying to get through. 45 is more than 35, and it was actually more SP than that when you add in the anniversary event and the starro event.

Meaning all Mosquito's talk of TC SP outpacing SP earned via episodes and events, is BS. Because again, 45... bigger than 35.

And you and him think WE'RE the one's who don't get it.

Yeah, I don't know who you think you're talking about, but I never said that.

However, since you brought it up. It IS a handful when compared to what's available in game. And since more SP are added via episodes and events than TCs, as your buddy Light pointed out while trying to make the opposite point, It will always remain a handful comparative to what's in the game.

It's easier if you just admit you exagerrated to make your point. While that's a terrible way to make your argument, it at least show's you can be honest about it.
    • Like x 2
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I like the idea of replacing a role with a trinket. The trinket becomes a floating avatar related to DC comics and produces the role aspect with a radius of effect.

Timed use for effect over time. User selected equipment prior to a group event. Can not enable item during instance. It's an alternative play style to the existing role optional Alerts than can be enabled or disabled in settings. no? Role optional setting does not effect raids. no?

Role optional... Cap the rank. End that shenanigans!
    *cough*WARFRAME*cough*GTA Mods*Flash*Hulk*IronMan*