I love the way that you made Starro Event Permanent.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aqua Surge, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Can you do the same for Anti Matter? Here's my story. I didn't do the event for Anti-Matter when it happened. I think I was waiting for Stats Revamp. In 2018 it came back, did I do it? No. Why? It wasn't the fact that I didn't want to do it, the main thing for me is the month.

It happens in January and I be on other games. I need my breaks here and there. When the event is permanent like an episode. I can do it whenever I want or every day to keep on farming it. Its much more fun this way for me.

It not like a seasonal where it is optional. I actually always do Seasonals because we all know those are limited and we're used to it. Seasonals always come before an Episode and they help out with more things to do or you can use it to grind more cash if you're hardcore.

So if possible, in 2019. Anti-Matter becoming permanent would be super great. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Meractus Level 30

Considering that the earth 3 episode hints that the next threat is the anti monitor, I do believe they will turn the anti monitor event into an episode. Just hope they will make an actual raid or operation instead of that juggle fest that is the event.
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Er... it IS exactly like a seasonal - it's the Anniversary Event, which would put it at the anniversary of the game starting, in January (just like the Summer Seasonal always takes place in summer. Starro was intended to be something else (a Major Event), but that idea was dropped, which is why Starro became part of a DLC instead.
    • Like x 2
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

I think it was pretty easy to understand that by "it's not like a seasonal" he was refering to all the progression that's part of Anniversary Event.

To the OP: Not sure if I want to see the Anniversary Event become an episode. It would depend on the devs ability to actually making it feel like an episode and adding enough new content and progression to it.

There has been quite a bit of negative feedback on how they brought back Starro as an Episode, but unlike Anniversary event we atleast have enough overall content to look at Starro as a "full" episode in that regard, even if just a fraction of it is actually new content. If they could add enough new content and such, I'd have no problem with it being brought back as an Episode.
  5. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

It exactly like a seasonal, because it's a seasonal. its even in the "seasonal" menu in the feats section.
    • Like x 1