Up-Votes Needed I love lamps no items in inventory

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Rockerknight, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Rockerknight New Player

As the title says i'm trying to do i love lamps and Oracle is saying check my inventory for the items. I do not have them. Is there a way i can delete and restart the mission?
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I think Oracle means your 'base item inventory' which is a separate tab on your inventory page. Try going into decoration mode and see if you can find the items that way.
  3. Eve YouTuber

Did you accept the mission in the Journal to get the items?
  4. Rockerknight New Player

Yes everything i have is in my base already.
  5. Rockerknight New Player

I beleive i did i click on the mission in my journal and Oracle does her speech
  6. Rockerknight New Player

So i discovered i donated my 3 items of the mission to my league hall. I tried starting a new character and just put them in my shared bank to use those but no luck on that as it can not be given to another character.

Hoping when i can affored my league hall i will get credit for uaing them in the league hall.

Any other ideas?
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You could put a ticket in with support.
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/204228467-DC-UNIVERSE-ONLINE
  8. Rockerknight New Player

9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you explained to them it's a mission item and prevents you from progressing your character they should make an exception.