I like this change......

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Exactly, if they are to listen to a suggestion like this, i want them to rix the issue first is all an give us the ability to invite or its a waste of time
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Fully agree with an “off” option for sure
    And i may have misstated. I didnt mean to say no benefit, as much as no be efit worth the time an resources compared to what that time an resource could be used for.
    And yea thats what i feel like some are missing. I personally dont want heroes in my chats or groups or anything personally but thats not what im talking about. You caught it. Its that there is ALOT of benefit to it after we can invite. Then theres tons of value add.
    I also think your correct in that it should be a decently easy thing to do
    • Like x 1
  3. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

*Faction x,x
  4. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

I don't know if DC will allow Heroes on HoD / Villains on Watchtower as a normal thing, but permanent Suicide Squad / Task Force X would just be dope and lore right.
  5. Toshknight Loyal Player

we need a villain to hero faction change option, could be a cool quest line that is repeatable, or they could just marketplace it, which they probably will do, but, they finally added cross faction pst which is great, we need to be able to group with villains, outside of instances already as well, i mean...put a no buff restriction on it, if we do gorup say in the flashpoint zone.... if they are flagged pvp at least. but this should of been done at launch.