I know Sorry not Sori gives you bonus spores, but

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MaverickRaven657, Apr 5, 2017.

1. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

I know that one feat gives you bonus spores, but does Star City Ally (the high density set feat) as well? I ask because previous TC styles have given bonuses for the respective things going on at the time...

And if it does, it's just the feat that we need for the bonus, right? We don't have to actually wear the set.
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

From what I understand, both capsule and vendor gear give it. You can even wear a mixture of both to get the feat as long as you're wearing all eight gear slots at once (chest, legs, etc)

You do have to wear all 8 slots at once, so don't throw that gear away until you get feat
    • Like x 1
  3. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Thanks, I thought they had removed the requirement to wear it. Dunno why on earth I thought that. Thanks a lot brother.
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I think they left it in because of the gear set mixture option. It's not tied to a style feat; it's separate
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

to clarify you must wear the entire set once to get the feat, but iirc all you need is the feat for the bonus. You dont have to have the gear set actually on each time.
    • Like x 2
  6. Here2Help Devoted Player

The above is correct. The bonus spores are only for the Raids and it gives +1 at each boss.